StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · What biodeisel stock is this?<< >>Post Follow-up
RocketFetcher
59 posts
msg #44153
Ignore RocketFetcher
5/24/2006 8:36:19 PM

URGENT: Jeff Siegel has discovered a $1.50 bio-fuel company that was asked last month by the US Government to help stop...
The US Military is scrambling to comply with an Executive Order signed on April 21, 2000. Known as EO 13149 (or "Greening the Government"), it mandates that:

Why the panic?

Because the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines have to reduce its oil consumption by 88,000 barrels PER DAY!

To do so, the Pentagon inked a deal with a tiny $1.50 bio-fuel company to develop a new fuel that could eventually become the military's new fuel standard.

This $1.50 bio-fuel stock is my #1 trade for the rest of the year!

Dear Reader:

It was a deadline the U.S. military was dreading. I mean, with troops battling terrorists every day in Iraq and Afghanistan, the last thing on the Pentagon's mind was cutting its oil and gas consumption 20% by the end of 2005.

But now they have no choice. The military has to find an alternative fuel. And the sooner the better.

With oil costing $70 a barrel now, the US military is spending $29 million every single day on fuel. Every week they spend $205 million on oil and gas. Every week!

In fact, the military's annual energy budget is more than the GDP's of 89 nations.
US Military's annual energy budget bigger than the GDPs of 89 nations

#91 Iceland $12.3 bil
#92 Uzbekistan $11.9 bil
#93 Jordan $11.2 bil
#94 Tanzania $10.9 bil
#95 Estonia $10.8 bil
> US Military $10.6 Billion
#96 Bahrain $9.6 bil
#97 Bolivia $8.7 bil
#98 Botswana $8.6 bil

With federal deficits as far as the eye can see, the price of oil and gas are breaking the bank of the U.S. military.

This isn't a good thing for the American taxpayers.

But this crisis is also an opportunity.

And it's creating huge profit potential for savvy investors - like you - to triple or quadruple their investments by the end of this year. This means you could turn $10,000 into a $30,000 or $40,000 nest egg

But you need to act quickly before the mainstream media starts squawking about this tiny $1.50 company that has very close ties with the military.

They're so close, they were recently handed over an $800,000 grant - which is FREE money - to further develop its alternative fuel that can quickly help fill this 32 million barrel a year gap.

Those who get in early have the best opportunity to make the incredible gains possible with this company. Just as with Microsoft, Dell and Yahoo - those who bought shares early, collected the biggest windfall profits.

Very shortly I'm going to show you how you can get shares of this company safely. But first, let me explain why there's panic among the top brass at the Pentagon.

Quite frankly...

The U.S. Military is a Gas Guzzler!

You see, the DoD is the largest oil consuming government body in the U.S. and in the world. The DoD consumes in excess of 400,000 barrels of oil every single day. Every year the military drinks up 146 million barrels of crude.
U.S. Department of Defense - Largest Consumer of Oil in the World!

"DoD purchases more light refined petroleum product than any other single organization in the world. With a multi-billion dollar annual budget, it procures nearly 146 million barrels of petroleum products each year. That's enough fuel for 1,000 cars to drive around the world 6,650 times."

Its fuel consumption for aircraft, ships, ground vehicles and facilities makes the DoD the single largest consumer of petroleum in the U.S.

Putting it plainly: If the DoD were a sovereign nation, it would rank 33rd in the world in terms of oil consumption... it would rank above countries as Greece, Switzerland, Portugal, Philippines, Chile, Syria, Ireland, Norway and Finland.

That's why the DoD's top brass has been sweating bullets since the enactment of E.O. 13149. The current crisis is a matter of national security and the American military must diversify its fuel consumption - and do it quickly.

The war in Iraq isn't helping in the DoD's efforts to comply with the E.O. The Army and Marines are now using 30% more fuel than they did in 2004.

Because of this rapid increase in fuel consumption, the Pentagon has ordered all defense facilities to cut their energy consumption each year by 2 percent and to increase their use of renewable energy to 7.5 percent of total demand by 2013 and 25 percent by 2025.

Needless to say - DoD bureaucrats aren't sleeping well these days. And that's exactly why you should be grinning ear-to-ear right now.

You see, as the bureaucrats get more stressed out over meeting these requirements, their actions are going to add Tsunami-like momentum to the wave that's carrying investors to millionaire status.

How?

To comply with E.O. 13149, the U.S. military has to find alternative fuel sources to replace 29 to 32 million barrels of oil per year.

That's no small task. And the DoD has to do it fast. In fact, they're behind schedule and they're pushing their suppliers to help them resolve this problem as quickly as possible.

One company has stepped up to the plate and accepted the challenge. If you listen up, you'll see how this company is well poised to help the military... and to help you make money.

In a nutshell - what this company has done differs from what most energy companies are doing today - they've developed a "green" diesel fuel that can be used without any modifications being done to the vehicle.

On top of that, it has substantially lower emissions to the atmosphere as compared to petro-diesel, causing it to become the diesel fuel of choice.

Say "Goodbye" to the Mack Truck's Black Cloud

This "green" diesel is more commonly called biodiesel. You may not have heard of it before, but it's rapidly rising to the forefront of any discussions around the use of alternative fuels.

Just what is biodiesel? Biodiesel is a clean burning alternative fuel, produced from domestic, renewable resources. It contains no petroleum - but it can be blended at any level with petroleum diesel to create a biodiesel blend.

It's simple to use... biodegradable... nontoxic... and essentially free of sulfur and aromatics. This stuff is almost magic!

Not only is biodiesel helping us deal with the dwindling oil supply - it's friendly to the environment. It's the only alternative fuel to have fully completed the health effects testing requirements of the Clean Air Act.

A 1998 biodiesel lifecycle study - jointly sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Department of Agriculture - concluded biodiesel reduces net COČ emissions by 78 percent compared to petroleum diesel.

This is due to biodiesel's closed carbon cycle. The COČ released into the atmosphere when biodiesel is burned is recycled by growing plants, which are later processed into fuel - thus closing the carbon cycle.

The Use of Biodiesel is 1,500 Times Greater Than in 1999

On a daily basis, you hear many gurus ranting about various forms of alternative energy - wind power, ocean tides, electric cars - but biodiesel is growing rapidly and is about to skyrocket.

In fact, the use of biodiesel is increasing as we speak.

www.biodiesel.org

In the last five years, sales of biodiesel have been colossal. They've jumped from 500,000 gallons per year in 1999 to 75,000,000 gallons per year in 2005. It's now the fuel of choice for over 500 major automotive fleets including the Department of Defense and the State of Virginia.

Biodiesel, and its major component ethanol, are surging in such high demand, many producers are struggling to keep up.

In an independent study conducted by the prestigious Oak Ridge National Laboratory, they've concluded that biofuels - such as biodiesel and ethanol - could eventually meet about 30 percent of America's transportation fuel needs.

You see, the beauty of biodiesel is that it can be blended in any amount in standard diesel engines with little or no modifications required. Very much in the same manner that ethanol made from corn and other farm materials can be mixed with gasoline to produce an efficient, clean burning fuel.

President Bush is helping finance the growth of Biodiesel

To add "fuel to the fire" President Bush has signed into law a 51-cent-per-gallon tax credit for producers of biodiesel. And he just signed into law another bill that extended federal tax credits for ethanol through 2007.

These financial incentives are causing aggressive and innovative companies to accelerate the development of biodiesel to take advantage of these handouts.
Meet Jeff Siegel

Jeff Siegel is the managing editor of Green Chip Stocks & The Green Trader. Green Chip Stocks an investment advisory service that has had stunning success in 2005 with portfolio returns of over 39% for the year... and for 2006 he's already up more than 65%. Jeff focuses on stocks in the emerging and lucrative organic food and renewable energy industries.

Jeff is a new breed of investor. Part entrepreneur, part Renaissance man, Jeff is an accomplished musician and writer, having recorded and performed all over the world - from London to Rome to New York. He was even called upon to score part of the latest Exorcist prequel.

>From 1994 to 2001, Jeff worked for Agora Publishing, one of the largest financial newsletter publishers in the world.

In the past 4 years, he traveled across America searching for mega-trends that'll usher in a new generation of wealth.
As you can imagine - this is creating huge opportunities for investors who are savvy enough to get in before Wall Street discovers them. I'm going to show you how you can too.

In fact, the little-known energy company that I'm going to tell you about is doing just that - only they have a major edge. They just received a contract for $800,000 in funding to accelerate the development of their biodiesel fuel for the U.S. Department of Defense.

Now, I hope you can see what I'm getting at. This company could literally help create the next wave of market-made millionaires. The DoD is dishing out money for it to develop the fuel they need so badly - almost 30 million barrels a year.
But here's the kicker - hold onto your seat real tight, because what I'm about to say in the next few paragraphs could knock you off your seat.

You see, the military is just the beginning for this company's "Super Diesel." The U.S. market for diesel fuel is HUGE!

The largest and most diverse motor fuel market in the world is right here in the U.S. Our total annual consumption of transportation fuels is in the range of 170 billion gallons of gasoline and diesel fuel combined.

Now this is where you'll really need to hold onto your seat real tight - you see diesel fuel accounts for nearly 30% or 50 billion U.S. gallons per year - and growing rapidly.

Diesel fuel is used in a wide array of urban and highway trucks, railroads, marine vessels, and agricultural, construction, and military vehicles. These are some of the most vital services and industries in our economy.

As the U.S. economy and the economies of the world at-large keep growing - the demand for diesel fuel is going to keep escalating.

Now there's a hidden opportunity in this growing market for biodiesel - you'll see what I mean in a moment.

Experts at the U.S. Department of Energy estimate, diesel fuel is used to transport 94% of all domestic freight and provides power for the vast majority of heavy-duty vehicles and other equipment operating throughout the country.
With the way our economy is expanding - plus other economies around the globe - the demand for diesel can only go up. The trucks hauling goods and components from one coast to another have to keep rolling to keep our economy growing.

Here's the little-known secret that could send the demand for biodiesel through the roof - it's all wrapped up in a recent ruling from the EPA about reduction in sulfur emissions.
President Bush Supports the Use of Biodiesel Fuels

"I also support biodiesel fuel, which can substitute for regular diesel in cars, trucks, buses and farm equipment."
President George Bush - Addressing the Renewable Fuels Associate at its 2006 Summit.

The EPA has finalized a rule that will require that sulfur levels in diesel fuels be reduced from 500 parts per million (ppm) to 15 ppm - a 97 percent reduction - by 2006.

There's one big problem with this ruling - the changes necessary to achieve these low sulfur levels will have a detrimental impact on the lubricity of petro-diesel. The resulting low lubricity will result in accelerated engine wear - and that's not good.

But it's like sweet music to the ears of biodiesel producers! Let me explain why...

You see, biodiesel is uniquely positioned to address the need for a lubricity additive in ultra-low sulfur diesel because tests have proven it offers superior lubricity - even in small quantities.

For example, a one percent blend of biodiesel can improve lubricity by as much as 65 percent according to tests done by Stanadyne Automotive Corp. That's not just good. It's phenomenal and equally so for investors of biodiesel companies - such as my Green Trader members.
So, if each of the rapidly growing 50 billion gallons of diesel fuel sold each year in the U.S. was blended with just a one percent biodiesel additive - that alone would increase the demand for biodiesel by 500 million gallons of biodiesel annually.

At today's price of about $3.00 per gallon (depending on where you live) for biodiesel - that's a $1.5 billion market value... just for using biodiesel as a lubrication additive.

Current biodiesel production capacity in the U.S. is approximately 325 million gallons per year. The U.S. Department of Agriculture is estimating that U.S. demand for biodiesel fuel will exceed 800 million gallons by 2010.

When we combine this demand with that generated by the new EPA rule - we have a market potential of 1.3 billion gallons per year. Again, using today's pricing gives us a $4 billion market.

So the time to stake your claims in this goldmine trade opportunity is now - far ahead of the rest of the investing crowd.
Biodiesel Solves Petro-Diesel's Lubricity Problem and Creates Massive Demand for Biodiesel

If one percent of biodiesel additive is blended with each gallon of petro-diesel sold - it would increase the annual demand for biodiesel by 500 million gallons.
You see, the mainstream media has been very slow to catch on to this investment opportunity. They're busy with the more "sexy" subject of ethanol and solar. But that doesn't take away from the profit-making possibilities of investing in the biodiesel market.

My "red hot" diesel company has targeted Texas, California and the Northeast: the three largest diesel fuel markets in the U.S. with large urban areas and diminished air quality.

This company even has as international presence. Take a look:

Brazil: The world's largest producer of ethanol, with great expansion potential. This company's commercial rollout in Brazil has been through its partnerships with Brazil's largest sugar producers, many of which the company has been working with since 1998. Initial testing and demonstrations have been completed. Its first phase of commercialization was rolled out in early 2004.

Mexico: Mexico City's extremely polluted plateau prompted federal air quality officials to approach several fuel technology companies, including my company, to propose solutions. As a result, successful engine emission testing of "Super Diesel" product was completed, leading to an expanded demonstration program which has been successfully operating since 2004.

India: India is plagued with a general shortage of domestically produced diesel fuel coupled with an abundance of locally produced ethanol feedstock - sugarcane. This company reached an agreement with the Indian Oil Company and the Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited for a demonstration and evaluation program that's been underway since 2004.
And this is just one of the many, on fire, renewable companies trading for BIG profits - fast. From the CEOs of Chevron-Texaco and British Petroleum to Wall Street brokerage houses and mainstream media outlets...everybody is talking about renewable energy.

But here's the key - the renewable energy bull market is still very much in its infancy.

Even more importantly, the renewable energy market has just entered a long-term phase of fast-moving gains.

This sets up perfectly, of course, for "hit and run" traders who are interested in making a year's worth of gains in as little as a week or two - week after week.

Now, I've been following the renewable energy industry for over a decade, and I've never seen the kind of enthusiasm that I'm seeing today. Trust me when I say that this enthusiasm will translate to higher stock prices for publicly traded renewable energy companies.

As a matter of fact, given the soaring demand for renewable energy - and the attention it's gotten over the past few months - you could do very well by simply calling your broker and investing in a handful of solid ethanol plays.

But I'm going to show you how you can do much better than that. In fact, I'll show you how you can repeatedly rake in short-term gains in the renewable energy market, like the three-week, 159% renewable energy winner we recently sold.

Now, you may or may not have heard about my advisory service - Green Chip Stocks - but we've been taking advantage of renewable energy profit opportunities for quite a while now. Take a look at how we've done over the past 15 months...

Company Exchange Date Initial Price Current/Sold Status Percent
Sustainable Lifestyles Stock Nasdaq 2005.01.01 $5.90 $15.48 Hold 162.3%
Organic Foods Stock Nasdaq 2005.01.01 $8.81 $15.70 Buy 78.20%
Renewable Energy Stock TSX 2005.01.01 $2.95 $3.44 Buy 16.61%
Renewable Energy Stock OTCBB 2006.01.01 $0.30 $0.345 Buy 15%
Organic Foods Stock CDNX 2006.01.01 $0.90 $2.33 Buy 158.8%
Organic Foods Stock Nasdaq 2005.01.01 $20.67 $25.18 Hold 21.81%
Renewable Energy Stock Nasdaq 2005.01.01 $7.18 $9.06 Buy 26.18%
Renewable Energy Stock NYSE 2005.01.01 $16.28 $36.64 Hold 125.0%
Ethanol Stock OTCBB 2006.05.16 $11.23 $10.75 Buy -4.27%
Supplements Stock Nasdaq 2005.01.01 $9.23 $9.76 Sold 5.742%
Supplements Stock Nasdaq 2005.01.01 $15.27 $16.00 Buy 4.780%
Renewable Energy Stock Nasdaq 2006.01.05 $10.82 $30.23 Hold 179.3%
Hybrid Stock TSX 2005.09.09 $1.05 $1.15 Hold 9.523%
Renewable Energy Stock Nasdaq 2005.10.12 $8.50 $10.89 Buy 28.11%
Renewable Fuels Stock OTCBB 2006.03.24 $0.50 $2.02 Buy 304%
Hybrid Stock TSX 2006.02.02 $4.22 $4.50 Buy 6.635%
XSUNX Inc* OTCBB 10/21/2005 $0.36 $2.53 Sold 564.55%
*Half of the XSUNX Inc. position was sold on 3/6/06 at $2.10. The remainder of the position was sold on 3/17/06 at $2.53, the percentage gain is the total gain of the entire position after both sales.

Total Portfolio (+/-) : 100.15 %

The truth is, my subscribers and I have had a pretty good run.

But I'm not writing you about the traditional, buy-and-hold opportunities that Green Chip Stocks readers have been cashing in on for more than a year.

Instead, I'm writing to you about a chance to make even more money - and in less time...

Hard, Fast & Often
With the growing number of renewable initiatives, you just have to take advantage of these stock rallies to make 20%, 33%, and 160% jumps in a matter of days.

And because the renewable energy market is in a long-term bull, I've decided it's time to offer a new, fast-paced, adrenaline pumping service called The Green Trader.

Welcome to the Green Trader
Let me tell you right up front...this service is only for traders who want to make quick profits in the hottest industry since the Internets of the 1990s.

Quite simply, by not trading, you're missing out on quick and easy energy profits... and I want you to take advantage of these trading opportunities, as they come, on a moment's notice.

Here's what just a few of my members have to say:

Jeff,

I got in at .40 with about 10,000 shares. I sold when it hit $1.45, bought it back after it dropped to $1.20, then sold it again today at 2.00!!

Absolutely fantastic. I subscribed to your Green Trader and dumped the profits into your new
recommendations!!

I appreciate all your hard work. Keep 'em coming!!

Regards,

R.M.
Hey Jeff, your newsletter is awesome! Although I still hold a strong position in conventional energy stocks, you've converted me!

I also signed up for the green trader new letter, and I made 18% on *CENSORED* in a day and 20% on *CENSORED*!

As for XSNX I got in a little later, I bought it at 0.85 and this morning i sold just enough to to get my investment back, so I'm about 230% up!

I'm waiting for your next Green Trader buy recommendation!

Thanks a lot Jeff and keep up the good work. - A.A.
Thanks Jeff, I sold 5K shares today for a $7,000 gain plus still have 5K left with a zero cost basis and $600 spending money. ( Bought at .64)

Your trading service is so necessary as these alternative energy stocks are so volatile that I have gotten out after a 2 week gain of 25% only to see the stock up another 50%. This is where you come in to give us an idea of what is fair value and what is speculator fluff.

Thanks again,

L.K.
Hi Jeff,

While I have been an Energy Report subscriber for a while, I just recently subscribed to Green Chip Stocks. I ended up buying 9,500 shares of XSNX between $1.15 and $1.47 a share in just the last few weeks. I sold 4,000 shares (approx half) last Friday at $1.80 and banked over a $2,000 gain on that. My remaining 4,500 shares are showing a gain of over $3,600 at today's close so I am pretty happy with a $5,600+ gain in just a few short weeks for my first stock buy using your recommendations. Keep it up - you have my confidence.

- Ritchie (in Ottawa, Canada)

SIGN-UP NOW
Click Here to get instant access to Jeff's Report, Biodiesel Bonanza.
These are the magical opportunities to get in and get out fast - and with some whopping gains over and over again.

Just recently, my publisher launched a pair of services that are similar in scope to The Green Trader.

You may already be familiar with these two services - Extreme Opportunities and The Pure Energy Stock Trader - which both come from natural resource guru Mike Schaefer.

Here's why I bring them up: when those two services were launched, the number of available seats for each was limited to 200 and 2,000, respectively.

In the case of Extreme Opportunities, Mike filled all 200 seats within 48 hours.

With the Pure Energy Stock Trader, the service is still only a couple of months old...but I can tell you that more than half of the spots were gobbled up pretty quick.

I'm taking a similar approach with The Green Trader...and because of the soaring bull market in renewable energy stocks, I expect this service to sell out soon.

You should know that I have limited The Green Trader to a maximum of 2,000 seats. And since an invitation has already been extended to my regular Green Chip Stocks readers, we've been filling seats for more than a month now.

But before all of the spots have been taken, I wanted to give everyone who reads my articles a fair shot at climbing on board with us.

Now, I can't guarantee that the service won't be sold out by the time you sign up - that's why it's imperative that you act right away.

The truth of the matter is we're anticipating the need to create a waiting list shortly after this letter is sent out, as more than 150,000 people will now have a limited-time opportunity to sign up for this revolutionary service.

But if you act quickly, you can reserve your space now by following this link: https://server.publishers-mgmt.com/gtr1/signupT.php?gtrppref=ded052406gt_gw

A Mean, Green Traders Club
I'm also adopting another feature that Mike and company have implemented in their exclusive, premium services. And that feature is secrecy.

In order to become a member of The Green Trader, you must "digitally" sign our online confidentiality and term of service agreement.

This agreement states that you agree not to pass along any of the confidential analysis or trades you receive in The Green Trader.

This is vitally important.

The confidentially agreement is designed specifically to protect your interests as a member of The Green Trader.

It's simple...too many people trying to buy the same stock - especially stocks like our $6.42-a-share ethanol refiner - could literally push it to the stratosphere, and destroy the trade.

I understand that this additional step is likely one you've never had to take before. So before I go any further, let me tell you in plain English just how the confidentiality agreement works...

Loose Lips Sink Ships
Not a week goes by that a reader of Wealth Daily or Green Chip Stocks doesn't send me an email saying, "Somebody is posting the recommendation on the bull boards of Stockhouse.com. Why do I pay for this service if a couple days later the recommendation shows up on a public message board? Isn't this a copyright violation?"

Yes it is. And we take it seriously.

That's why Mike made all 200 members of Extreme Opportunities sign and submit a confidentiality agreement. And so far, everyone has abided by the terms of the agreement.

But in the case of The Green Trader, as it was with Extreme Opportunities, it's not so much the copyright violations that we're worried about.

We're worried that these small stocks will get blown out of the water because thousands of message board readers are buying it... and pushing the share price through the roof.
SIGN-UP NOW
Click Here to get instant access to Jeff's Report, Biodiesel Bonanza.

If that happens, it will jeopardize not only the trade, but this entire service. And the last thing that anyone wants is for us to have to cancel the trading service entirely.

That's why we're limiting The Green Trader to 2000 people. That's it. And there won't be any exceptions to the rule. If you miss out, we'll be happy to put you on the waiting list.

Based on our expectations, and our experience with the other services, we think we'll have twice as many interested parties as we'll be able to admit to the service.

We believe that we'll make a couple of dozen recommendations per year in The Green Trader. That's a lot of trades. But we don't plan on holding these positions very long. In and out. Take the profit and run. That's what this service is about.

Now, if the amount of trades bothers you, then this service isn't for you.

But if you've got the courage to make quick profits, I urge you to join right now.

As I mentioned before, we have already made The Green Trader available to my regular Green Chip Stocks readers. And those spots have begun to disappear quickly...

Get Ready
Another point I want to discuss is how the trades will be delivered to you. The trades will be sent via e-mail. No Faxes. That's because we want everybody to receive the trade at approximately the same time.

So everyone will be on equal footing.

If you're comfortable with what I said so far, I urge you to consider joining.

Again, I know this style of trading isn't for everybody. As a member of The Green Trader, you're elevating yourself into the top tier of the trading community. If you have second thoughts on the price or the frequency of recommendations, stop reading now...the service isn't for you.

If you're interested, welcome aboard.

Now Listen Carefully...
When you fill out the membership form (assuming there are remaining slots), you'll receive a confirmation and a welcome letter. Attached to that welcome letter will be the Green Trader Confidentiality and Terms of Service Agreement.

When you digitally sign the Agreement, you are bound by it. Now, I don't want to come off as a tough guy, but trading stocks is serious business. We're all here to make money. If you breach the agreement, we'll revoke your membership with all due haste. You'll get a refund, but you will not be permitted back into the trading service.

The Agreement will state, in clear terms, that the service is for you and you alone. You simply cannot share the trades, in any way, with anyone.

Heck, you cannot tell your family or friends about any of the stock trades. This Agreement is meant to protect us and our contacts. And it's meant to protect you.

As I mentioned earlier, if we have problems of this kind, we may be forced to shut down the service, and nobody wants that to happen.

So it's imperative you understand why the Agreement must be followed. It is important for us... and more importantly, for you and your trades.

It's important for everyone in this service.

The price of a subscription to The Green Trader is $1,995 per year.

I know for many of you $1,995 is a big lump of money to take down, even considering that many of you have made tens of thousands of dollars following my advice.

So here's the deal. We're also offering a quarterly bill program. If you chose that method, you'll be charged $550 every three months.

That's about as good as I can make it.

So again, remember. Only 2000 investors will be allowed to join The Green Trader. And every member must digitally sign the Confidentiality Agreement.

Believe me, we take this service seriously. And we expect you to as well. That's why we have the confidentiality agreement.

But for our part, we want to make sure you're satisfied. So, if for any reason you're unhappy with The Green Trader, you can get a complete refund at any time before the end of the first month of your membership.

After that, the refund is prorated.

If you understand that and you sign up, you'll immediately receive my FREE trade report, Biodiesel Bonanza. This report tells you all about the $1.50 biodiesel stock that's going to rally with the euphoria that's being unleashed on renewable stocks.

But you have to act now.

I expect the 2000 slots to be full in short order.

So if you're considering joining us, please do so quickly.

Sincerely,

Jeff Siegel

Managing Editor, Green Trader

Subscribe Now!

P.S. Last week, the Senate introduced 2 new renewable energy bills. One of the bills is called the Energy Development for a Growing Economy (EDGE). Among the things the bill calls for is by 2010... a mere 4 years away... 25% of vehicles sold in the US must run on ethanol, biodiesel or another alternative fuel.

So don't wait. The biodiesel revolution is here. Buy this $1.50 biodieseal company that's working with the Pentagon to develop a new fuel for the military.

Get the report now!

dangreene
229 posts
msg #44155
Ignore dangreene
5/24/2006 9:01:41 PM

Stock is OTD

http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/060407/0122055.html

RocketFetcher
59 posts
msg #44158
Ignore RocketFetcher
5/24/2006 11:05:44 PM

Thanks!

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #44274
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
5/27/2006 2:08:56 PM

Guess you missed my thread on this very question. Anyway, here it is.....

http://www.stockfetcher.com/stockdb/fetcher?p=forum&sub=view&fid=1001&tid=43373

- RIGGS -

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · What biodeisel stock is this?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.