StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · What is draw price line doing?<< >>Post Follow-up
wwasilev
2 posts
msg #116868
Ignore wwasilev
11/19/2013 12:54:34 PM

Hi,

I'm new to SF and while working through screens I've found something I don't understand.

With the following screen, the 'target' price line for a particular stock doesn't seem to change when I change the date that the filter is run. For example, running the filter today (11/19/2013), the target value for 'A' (Agilent) is 54.04. Running the filter one month back, plots target as 54.04 again. However, the table values look valid and I expected to have the table values plotted.

I'm I misunderstanding how to use draw price line?

PS - how do I wrap screens so that users can use the Fetcher function?

Thanks,

W-

market is not etf
price is above 5
and average volume(30) is above 1000000

/* set{target,close one day ago - atr(2) one day ago} */
set{target,close one day ago}

add column target
add column low
add column close one day ago

draw price line at close 1 day ago

draw price line at target

compound_gains
221 posts
msg #116869
Ignore compound_gains
11/19/2013 1:20:54 PM

Fetcher[
market is not etf
price is above 5
and average volume(30) is above 1000000

/* set{target,close one day ago - atr(2) one day ago} */
set{target,close one day ago}

add column target
add column low
add column close one day ago

draw price line at close 1 day ago

draw price line at target
]

wwasilev
2 posts
msg #116903
Ignore wwasilev
11/20/2013 5:48:10 PM

Appears fixed as of 11/20/2013.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · What is draw price line doing?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.