StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · What it takes to be great<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
judgetrade
107 posts
msg #47825
Ignore judgetrade
11/5/2006 5:32:03 PM

well Gallup (www.gallup.com) defines delibarate practise a bit different:
do what you like or even love, only then you find your talents and only then you will delibaratly practice. To like hard work, is also a talent!

Michael Schuhmacher loves racing. If he would not love so desparatly, he would not be a great racer. It stroke me, when he answerd to the question: What would you have done, if you would not have been a racer. He Said: Well, I would repair cars, I love to repair cars, I would live a happy live as well.

I belive every word!

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #47830
Ignore TheRumpledOne
11/5/2006 7:45:42 PM

Scientific American, Inc.
Magazine Content
August 2006 issue

PSYCHOLOGY AND BRAIN SCIENCE
The Expert Mind
Studies of the mental processes of chess grandmasters have revealed clues to how people become experts in other fields as well
By Philip E. Ross

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?articleID=00010347-101C-14C1-8F9E83414B7F4945&sc=I100322

atrainer
1 posts
msg #47855
Ignore atrainer
11/6/2006 10:05:21 PM

The Law of Success in Sixteen Lessons by Napoleon Hill is the foundation by which we look at success and greatness today!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · What it takes to be great<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.