StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Who can answer this Oil question?<< >>Post Follow-up
marine2
963 posts
msg #62190
Ignore marine2
5/5/2008 9:30:37 PM

I heard there are 3 young companies that are developing the huge Bakken Oil fields in Montana. What are those 3 young oil company names? Apparently, that oil field has enough oil for the America that we will not need Middle East oil for 41 years. They say there is over 500 billion barrels of oil down there. Does anyone know what those 3 companies are?

stopsign
2 posts
msg #62251
Ignore stopsign
5/6/2008 10:33:40 PM

Try this newsletter for your answer . Hope this helps with your question. http://finance.sympatico.msn.ca/Investing/JonMarkman/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=6750399

stopsign
2 posts
msg #62252
Ignore stopsign
5/6/2008 10:41:43 PM

You might also look at this article which I had bookmarked but lost the address info >

http://seekingalpha.com/article/60933-the-bakken-trend-lost-dutchmen-mine-of-the-oil-patch

if you don't look at Seeking Alpha each day your missing a bunch of good info organized in in great form and plus emailed info to you daily if you sign up free ....

marine2
963 posts
msg #62300
Ignore marine2
5/7/2008 5:26:17 PM

Thanks StopSign, I will go into that site and check it out. I am always thirsty in discovering new and exciting companies to invest in.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Who can answer this Oil question?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.