StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Why You Will Fail.....<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
klynn55
747 posts
msg #104123
Ignore klynn55
1/1/2012 2:32:42 PM

i used the word probably, if there could be probabilities attached to cramers rants,wouldnt you trade that, if cramer's stocks decreased 3 days out 90 percent of the time , would it not be just as powerful as any filter here! have you seen what happened to a chinese stock when the words "accounting fraud" pop up!

miketranz
956 posts
msg #104124
Ignore miketranz
1/1/2012 2:35:44 PM

Still editing Eman,thanks....

klynn55
747 posts
msg #104125
Ignore klynn55
1/1/2012 2:39:49 PM

how many times must you raise the vince lombardi ghost, mike could you point out the age you had an original thought, did vince lombardi draw plays in his pablum, he learned from someone, just like a new trader must, you have to start somewhere;so mike where do you start?

miketranz
956 posts
msg #104137
Ignore miketranz
1/1/2012 5:52:15 PM

Aside from the Lombardi quote,which I have framed in my office to keep me reminded I'm on my own,everything in my post is original,taken from my own 15+ years of trading experience.Point is you must learn from your own experience,in real time,with real capitol,when emotions are on the line,in an environment where quick action and decision making will either make you money or separate it from you.You just can't learn that from a book or from anyone else for that matter.You pay the price for an education,and the market itself is the best teacher.Where do you start? When the market opens Tuesday.....

klynn55
747 posts
msg #104143
Ignore klynn55
1/1/2012 9:21:26 PM

looks like Lombardi based his Lombardi Sweep on a precedent , "the old single wing concept"- original thought my butt....
according to an online source:
"As coach of the Packers, Lombardi converted Notre Dame quarterback and Heisman Trophy winner Paul Hornung to a full-time halfback. Lombardi designed a play for Hornung based on an old single wing concept—both guards pulled to the outside and blocked downfield while Hornung would "run to daylight" -- i.e., wherever the defenders weren't."

miketranz
956 posts
msg #104145
Ignore miketranz
1/1/2012 10:10:16 PM

If you concentrated more on trading,instead of picking poor Lombardi apart,you would probably make a lot more money in the markets....

Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #104146
Ignore Eman93
1/1/2012 11:30:25 PM

"Lombardi designed a play"

You are arguing against your self... witch is it?

klynn55
747 posts
msg #104149
Ignore klynn55
1/2/2012 1:18:13 AM

imagine the miketranz school of medicine, we wont learn from history, we wont read medical books , we wont watch film , well simply open them up and learn.

why is it a lot of you say you must lose money(pay tuition) before you learn to trade. It's so because you say so! this site disproves you, a low cost way to learn at least the rudiments. whether it's football or stocks , it has a history, someone has to know a better way. I think you should try to discover that, be wary of who you trust, use the internet to learn who. But if you get taken, battle them, use the fraud department of your credit card company.Tell the credit card company you didnt get what you paid for.Dont settle because some moron tells you "you have to pay tuition".

Eman: lombardi was the product of at least a half a century of football knowledge,he coached high school, college ,and a few pro teams, he adapted what came before him. Football was around since early 1900.An original thinker, phooey.

Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #104153
Ignore Eman93
1/2/2012 2:59:52 AM

NO what he is saying is educate and learn all you can... take that knowledge and then apply it, like only you can.. you need to understand and believe in the play.

Doctors study for a very long time with mentors and coaches....before they even touch a live person.

Its not the same as reading a book...

If you read all the books on brain surgery and passed all the tests... Could you then walk into an operating room and do the surgery?

The knowledge is just the beginning.

klynn55
747 posts
msg #104159
Ignore klynn55
1/2/2012 11:54:25 AM

"I'm on my own,everything in my post is original,taken from my own 15+ years of trading experience.Point is you must learn from your own experience,in real time,with real capitol,when emotions are on the line,in an environment where quick action and decision making will either make you money or separate it from you.You just can't learn that from a book or from anyone else for that matter." so said mike.

eman you inferred your post from above: i dont see a hint of education, coaching, or mentoring here, he did it HIS way, he was a born trader, spoke english from the womb, read the WSJ when he was 1, mentored and traded with the esignal kid till 3, and knew price action at four, a sort of divine revelation!

and Vince L. drew up plays in the sandbox at St. Casmir grade school.
"Do a buttonhook at Sr. Angela, then go deep". Vince's first play.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Why You Will Fail.....<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.