StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Why is this board so dead ??<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
rsarno
103 posts
msg #35282
Ignore rsarno
3/5/2005 10:11:46 PM

"When I have a filter that returns a few stocks... and there are alot of other friends using the same filter ... guess what happens, the supply and demand ratio makes the price go balistic."

not sure there are enough members to even make an impact, other than slightly abnormal intraday volume ...

but even with that said, why would anyone not want to share? lol

marine2
963 posts
msg #35284
Ignore marine2
3/5/2005 10:55:01 PM

I for one, do like to share my filters if they look juicy enough for the rest of you to enjoy. The only people not willing to share here are the ones that like xplorer said earlier don't realize that groups of people can help make stocks move in the direction we would like them to. Mutual fund managers computers sense each others movements so why not our filters also. In time when this web site gets even more popular, we here, could make an impact on perhaps smaller priced stocks movements. Lets keep working together here and we will have some positive fun in the market place.

Marine2

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Why is this board so dead ??<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.