StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · YOUR "HOLY GRAIL" RESULTS ARE NOW HERE....<< >>Post Follow-up
riggs
313 posts
msg #39279
Ignore riggs
12/2/2005 9:40:09 PM

For anyone who chooses to L@@K. With last week being so disruptive and all, I decided to show you the daily RESULTS of my NEW filters, rather than the controversial filters themselves. Once all of you see the MAGIC I see, I then will post them in the "filter exchange" forum. The reason for this, is I don't want to get into the regular B.S. we all saw last week.

I'm going to release 3 or 5 plays per filter(3 filters) everyday and then trade them. Showing intraday entry points and exit points. They ALL will be documented on a contest heading @ investopedia.com for quick and up to date reference.

I don't and WONT get into dialog with ANYONE! That's not the purpose of this thread. I would like to keep this thread free of NEGATIVE GARBAGE, or ANY dialog if you don't mind. In order to do that, I myself must play by the same rules. So Q & A sessions will have to wait till the filters are posted in the other room(filter exchange). I thank all of you in advance for your respect and cooperation.

Again, the stocks you will be seeing, the slope of the DMA has been improved and modified. So you can count on these stocks to go up EVERYTIME. To me, that's what we have all been searching for all along.

# 1.DMA 5% FILTER RESULTS for Monday 12/5/05:

(AFFX)Affymetrix inc. @ $45.70
(SNHY)Sun Hydraulics corp. @ $17.18
(USPI)United Surgical Partners @ $34.26
(CHRD)Chordiant Software inc. @ $2.65
(SVA)Sinovac Biotech LTD. @ $5.44
(JOSB)Jos. A. Bank Clothiers inc. @ $42.88

# 2. DNA 1 or 2 DAY RUN filter results for Monday 12/5/05

(CDNA)Cadence Resources corp. @ $3.75
(TRE)Tan Range Exploration @ $3.34
(ONCY)Oncolytics Biotech inc. @ $4.41
(IDIX)Idenix Phram. @ $20.39

# 3. DMA SHORTING filter results for Monday 12/5/05

(LOGI)Logitech International @ $48.48
(SCSS)Select Comfort corp. @ $25.63
(ESE)Esco Technologies inc. @ $44.89
(RVSN)RADvision Ltd. @ $17.82
(LFUS)Littelfuse inc. @ $27.12

Now as TRO always states, "It's not the filter,It's how you trade it." Much of that is very true, so many of the daily's WONT go on the trading block, but when they do, watch my trading style. I think you might have a new found respect for THE MIGHTY RIGGS! Again, every trade entry will have an Investopedia.com contest heading, and just like the market, it's not easy getting fills there.

RIGGS.

jacobnbr1
37 posts
msg #39286
Ignore jacobnbr1
12/2/2005 11:21:43 PM

great, i will follow along riggs. i printed the list and will review the results later. i am currently running without an ounce of time to spare due to a new baby boy, but i am interested in testing your filter 3 13 crossover you profiled on the filter exchange.

riggs
313 posts
msg #39287
Ignore riggs
12/3/2005 2:07:22 AM

Adding one more to the # 1.DMA 5% filter:

(LVLT)Level 3 Communications inc. @ $3.22

I bet you're all wondering how I got all these DMA'S to point to the moon huh? All in due time....

RIGGS.

riggs
313 posts
msg #39288
Ignore riggs
12/3/2005 4:11:51 AM

Here's another one I'll be trading at the open on Monday from the # 1. DMA 5% filter...

(PPDI)Pharm.Prod DEV @ $58.75

mattman
18 posts
msg #39289
Ignore mattman
12/3/2005 6:54:32 AM

Look firward seeing the results!!
Thanks
Mattman

jbesr1230
28 posts
msg #39368
Ignore jbesr1230
12/5/2005 12:14:57 AM

What is the contest name on investopia? That is how do I find the contest?
Thanks
JB

kpusan
8 posts
msg #39371
Ignore kpusan
12/5/2005 1:43:48 AM

Riggs .. for your 5% DMA slope ... ran your filter but didn't see CHRD nor LVLT listed .. trying to determine why you would play some but not others .. and also for your 1 to 2 day run .. didn't see CDNA .. TRE or ONCY .. hmmmm .. used your recent filter from your last post .. could you post the filter you are running currently that gave you the picks that are missing from my filter.

BTW .. have looked at your filter and have been paper trading and it looks very promising

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · YOUR "HOLY GRAIL" RESULTS ARE NOW HERE....<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.