StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · ZACHS opinion on Jobs Report tomorrow<< >>Post Follow-up
pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #129642
Ignore pthomas215
7/7/2016 10:30:56 AM

The monthly Employment Situation report on Friday morning is the current unknown, especially after two disappointing results in a row. However, we do have some good leading indicators that it should be a positive reading.

First, is the jump in the ISM Services employment component. Second, is a similar improvement in the ISM Manufacturing employment component unveiled last week. Third, is that the weekly Jobless Claims reports have actually improved and are now back towards the best marks of this economic expansion.

When I add these things up it says that the Employment Report on Friday should also be a thumbs up. This should allow stocks to break out above 2100 on their way to testing the record highs at 2135. That is why I keep adding to my long positions at this time and you should consider the same.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

compound_gains
221 posts
msg #129655
Ignore compound_gains
7/7/2016 2:28:56 PM

I think some heavy DD and somber thought would be in order before jumping on this bandwagon.

pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #129656
Ignore pthomas215
7/7/2016 4:21:14 PM

correct. this isnt my opinion, it is zacks. and the early line is that the new jobs created number exceeds expectations. its all bullshit anyways. the unemployment rate including labor participation rate is roughly 20%. but it will effect tomorrow's etf's.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · ZACHS opinion on Jobs Report tomorrow<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.