StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · alf44......<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #49830
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
2/5/2007 1:53:40 AM

...let me repeat...since apparently you didn't understand, RIGGS !

"IT AIN'T ME, BABE" !!!

Riggs:

"I don't know anything about VSE whatever...

I have been concentrating on FOREX since mid January."

You two Birds are funnier than Heckyl & Jeckyl! But you know what?....I already told my entire office wayyyy ahead of time, that you BOTH would deny it! You two are more predicatable than a Dumb Blonde on a California Beach!

Avery....your reason reminds of a study Sir Isaac Newton conducted in the late 1600's. He said "you can always find the LIAR in the bunch. He's the first to give a REASON as to why he is lieing." I notice alf44 didn't....but YOU did. Human nature is soooo predictable sometimes that it's even scary. The people in my office are gonna think I'm the next Nostradomas after reading this. Wait a minute...they already do...with the whole stock market thing...lol

COWARDS! How dare you think you're smarter than I!

- THEMIGHTYONE -

heypa
283 posts
msg #49842
Ignore heypa
2/5/2007 11:49:51 AM

riggs. If you are as brilliant as you say you are it's not the American way to flaunt it. If you aren't as brilliant as you say you are it is the American way to flaunt it.

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #49848
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
2/6/2007 3:49:06 AM

heypa
- Ignore heypa
- Report offensive post 2/5/2007 11:49:51 AM

riggs. If you are as brilliant as you say you are it's not the American way to flaunt it. If you aren't as brilliant as you say you are it is the American way to flaunt it.

If you have one black tooth in your head, and you call your father by the name "heypa!"....you might just be a redneck! If your name is "heypa" and you drink Moonshine straight from your own stile, while trying to mix sentences with a GENIUS....you might just be a "redneck!"

Hey cousin....I'm willing to bet that if I "googled" your "BRILLIANT", yet rhymed quatrain.....you would see that not a single human on this planet ever said that! Not even the dumbest "Jethrow" from the Appalachian Mountains could claim the one!

Nope! Not a single hit on that quote! Now that makes U reeeel originAL feller!....

Dear God in heaven...what could come next? lol....

- WALLSTREETGENIUS -

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #49872
Ignore luc1grunt
2/6/2007 9:27:09 PM

Thread on ET Titled....... "This is the best trader I have ever seen.

Total spam. Shameless

02-06-07 08:03 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i can make 1 million dollars out of 10k from this site.
there is a loophole in their system to let frequent traders to scalp.

if he is a position, long term trader, i believe in him. if he is a day trader, it is a fake joke.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agreed.

Attached is a screenshot of a competition we hosted on VSE. I had to black out the names because we used our real names. We each started with 500k.

Attachment: vse.jpg
This has been downloaded 32 time(s).

heypa
283 posts
msg #49889
Ignore heypa
2/7/2007 6:43:05 PM

It's a slow day.Why don't I just poke a stick at the resident rattlesnake.
Let,s see.
Here goes.
Hey there----Master of the universe
Patron of humankind
All knowing one
Oracle of the ages
Why does one as brilliant as you work for someone else?
You should put togther a travelling side show and sell your advice to the sheeple for a yearly fee.No risk big pay.Later after you have enough suckers -pardon I ment clients-lined up you could follow in the footsteps of that great master tactition and trader Wade Cook. You could sell for a fee the ability of the sheeple who sign up to follow your trades in real time thus assuring follow on buying pressure.Sure would improve your results on your selections.
There, that should do it.My good deed for the day.

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #49891
Ignore luc1grunt
2/7/2007 8:02:30 PM

:)

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #49892
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
2/8/2007 2:10:48 AM

"Why does one as brilliant as you work for someone else?
You should put togther a travelling side show and sell your advice to the sheeple for a yearly fee.No risk big pay.Later after you have enough suckers -pardon I ment clients-lined up you could follow in the footsteps of that great master tactition and trader Wade Cook. You could sell for a fee the ability of the sheeple who sign up to follow your trades in real time thus assuring follow on buying pressure.Sure would improve your results on your selections.
There, that should do it.My good deed for the day."

Anyone that knows the stock market, and mentions the name "WADE COOK" to anyone else....is a victom of this smilely faced criminal. Because only THEY would have the BALLS to even utter that name. He preys on Hillbillies from the north, retiries from the south, and even the mentally retarded! Wade Cook still is a piece of work! So now we REALLY understand you "heypa." I'm sorry for your losses, and even more sorry you didn't find this site first! Little advice for the future?....It's bad karma talking about him, and everybody knows that. But you'll someday be one of us, and learn that "WADE COOK" was just a mistake in your past. But until then....try to forget you ever gave him your 401K.

Poor "heypa."....

- WALLSTREETGENIUS -

heypa
283 posts
msg #49946
Ignore heypa
2/10/2007 1:18:16 PM

snake
I was going to write a long disertation about your silly arse faults;but you're not worth the effort.Instead I shall ignore you and soon will never think of you again.For others please do not directly inform me of the "snakes" shennagins for as of this day for me he no longer exists.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #50034
Ignore alf44
2/15/2007 1:32:26 AM

...pooooor Riggsy...

Apparently, after never reaching the pinnacle of his own VSE game (as he boasted here on this thread that he would) and actually plummeting further and further behind the other VSE "players"...he has (in a last gasp effort to save face) DELETED HIS OWN SELF FROM HIS OWN GAME !!!

There is no joy in Mudville...THEMIGHTYRIGGS has struck out !

ROFL !!!

Too funny !

Regards,

alf44

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #50036
Ignore luc1grunt
2/15/2007 7:39:36 AM

One word......"character".

Two words....."lack thereof".

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · alf44......<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.