StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · charting when filter criteria are met historically<< >>Post Follow-up
MrMilesIL
9 posts
msg #48423
Ignore MrMilesIL
12/6/2006 4:04:54 PM

Hi all,
I am stumped on this cause I know I saw something like this on one screen but I can't find it now. On a SF chart, can you show where the stock meets the filter criteria over the time period? Like putting arrows up or down on the chart everytime the stock meets the filter criteria. I thought I saw this one day exploring the site, but now can't find it.
Any and all help is appreciated!
Jonathan

traderblues
195 posts
msg #48424
Ignore traderblues
12/6/2006 4:06:53 PM

When you get the results of a filter, under the Analysis column of the results table, click on the 'Historical' link.

emergentrades
10 posts
msg #48425
Ignore emergentrades
modified
12/6/2006 5:10:37 PM

You could use something like,

set{buy, count(close crossed above ma(10) in the last 1 day,1)}
draw buy
for when the close crossed above the 10 day average.

hth

MrMilesIL
9 posts
msg #48430
Ignore MrMilesIL
12/6/2006 9:03:13 PM

Thank you! Thank you!I knew the answer would be right in front of me.
Jonathan

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #48442
Ignore TheRumpledOne
12/7/2006 1:28:28 PM

Bummer is you can't click NEXT like when the other charts are display.

Can we have a NEXT on the HISTORICAL LINK, TOMB?

And while you are at it, how about a Historical Link on the MY FILTERS page. That way, we can text our filters and test any stock we enter against our filters.

THANKS TOMB!!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · charting when filter criteria are met historically<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.