StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · disoriented<< >>Post Follow-up
1mountaintop
3 posts
msg #46636
Ignore 1mountaintop
8/28/2006 6:35:38 PM

what works, what is the first place to go? aware of the macd and stochastics, but that's about all

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #46638
Ignore nikoschopen
8/28/2006 7:24:07 PM

How long have you been trading? What instrument(s) do you trade? What is ure trading style (active or passive; day-, swing-, or position-trader). Unless you have a firm grip on these basic, albeit necessary, information filters alone won't do you much good.

1mountaintop
3 posts
msg #46663
Ignore 1mountaintop
8/29/2006 7:21:24 PM

more or less a position trader; will get more active as i construct filters, screens, etc

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #46664
Ignore TheRumpledOne
8/29/2006 8:06:52 PM

Look for the BASIC FILTER display I wrote.

I popped it to the top in the filter exchange.

Search on FILTER DISPLAY and you'll find all the filter displays I wrote.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · disoriented<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.