StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · for the Rumpled one<< >>Post Follow-up
elson
3 posts
msg #36405
Ignore elson
6/22/2005 11:50:08 AM

first i want to thank you so much for the welcoming and your hard work for trying to help me for the "ten red days sighn"

iguess i understand the first one but the second one its complicated for me as i know my self i m not so goood in to formulas but i have good eye catch :)
so take this as a "partner ship" lol/

the day yo send the formula one catch my eye it was LCI the problem in LCI its the very low volume but we take this an example.see whatt happened after two days ... one more now to watch a one with a bigger ema volume is HSII lets see within one two days what wiil happening with this two

the psycology about this concept its simple that you cn see this coorection happening in some up trend and my mind said that the "big boys" take the 'WEAK HANDS"out of the game.
for making your formula one step further we can put thre a sign that the up trend move is not finish as STOCHRSI(28)IS ABOVE 0.50
and RSI 15 IS ABOVE 30
AND MACD(12,26'9)FAST LINE ABOVE SLOW LINE
maybe you can back test this i dont know how to do this.

if this "sign" occur in a n down trend its very dangerous i think.
i didnt check this for alot of stocks so take my word just an idea.
i m just learning the stock market i m just 5 months in to this/

thx again and i m sorry if it was long...lol
and my english its not so well so understand.

elson
3 posts
msg #36406
Ignore elson
6/22/2005 11:57:13 AM

and one more thing that i forget after this nice downtrend it should be a nice candlestick reversal pattern.iits make this more good.

and if you want you can take this and try to make some opposoite for selling SHORT 10 green days.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · for the Rumpled one<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.