StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · how to sort my filter results<< >>Post Follow-up
ronbary
16 posts
msg #109325
Ignore ronbary
12/12/2012 11:30:34 AM

Hello support ,

i have this simple filter :

close between 5 and 120
and average volume(30) is above 250000
and close is above close 1 day ago
and close crossed above ema(8)

I want to sort the results

by the columns : VOL , Chg(%)

i can see the results and have the columns ( Vol , Chg(%) )

I want to add to my filter the Sort keyword , how to do the sort by this two columns

first sort by Vol , then Sort by Chg(%)

thanks

Ron

four
5,087 posts
msg #109370
Ignore four
modified
12/13/2012 3:26:58 PM

I can get you sorting on column 3 or 4 (Vol).

Chg(%) is the third column...
--- Use: sort column 3 descending
--- Use: DESCENDING or ASCENDING

Fetcher[
close between 5 and 120
and average volume(30) is above 250000
and close is above close 1 day ago
and close crossed above ema(8)
sort column 3 descending
]

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #109374
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
12/13/2012 4:44:54 PM

You cannot sort on more than one column - so your request to first sort by X, then by Y can't be done in SF (but is easily done in Excel).

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · how to sort my filter results<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.