StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · is it possible to relate events based on<< >>Post Follow-up
reggieg
1 posts
msg #100522
Ignore reggieg
5/2/2011 9:28:47 AM

I would like to do something like finding closing price when an macd low happened.
For example
set { xxx, close when macd(12,26,9) reached 1 month low}

I realize this expression doesn't work because "when" doesn't exist but is there some way to relate parameters in this manner?

Way back in the archives there was discussion saying 'days ago' could not be determined as a variable. This may be the essence of my problem but has there been any recent progress that would help solve my problem?
Thanx

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · is it possible to relate events based on<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.