StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · need a filter for a pattern on previous day - Bullish engulfing<< >>Post Follow-up
alexan
41 posts
msg #124367
Ignore alexan
7/13/2015 11:22:11 AM

Hello everyone

I need a filter for this:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Patten was bullish engulfing the previous day

And today low is below yesterday open

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buy that I am trying to by a stock for a cheap price after it showed bullish engulfing on previous day

what filter should I use

dwiggains
441 posts
msg #124368
Ignore dwiggains
7/13/2015 1:43:45 PM

Fetcher[
close 1 day ago is above open 1 day ago
and close 2 day ago is below open 2 day ago
and close 1 day ago is above open 2 day ago
and open 1 day ago is below close 2 day ago
and close is above 5.00
and average volume(30) is above 250000
low < open 1 day ago
]

This will do what you said.
Good luck
See ya
David

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · need a filter for a pattern on previous day - Bullish engulfing<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.