rtucker
318 posts
msg #31087
Ignore rtucker
2/14/2004 8:50:12 AM

i cant seem to get an a,s or descending triangle to fit tasr in nov. and
jan. with "show stocks where pattern is XXX triangle and volume(20) is above
50000 and and price is above 10 and price gain is above 3%" Am looking for a
screen that sees that pivot point. trying to fit the likes of tasr and hrt, then, refine from there. I like to keep it simple with indicators(price,volatility,volume).in the past have always watched 10 or less stocks and would like to watch more and be a couple hundred percent earlier. would appreciate any help on this type of filter.

wallman
299 posts
msg #31088
Ignore wallman
2/14/2004 11:05:15 AM

RTUCKER, i'm sure someone can help you with your triangle question,in the meantime i can tell you of a filter that picks up the likes of TASR and HRT on a regular basis,maybe by your charting of the matches you will be able to find the triangle pattern you are looking for and/or you will find other clues as i have in their charts that are as good or better than what you seek now....go to Filter Exchange and find the topic New Darvis Box 10-24,then go to my post on 1-3, this filter picked up your TASR 9-26,11-3,11-11,12-16,2-3 giving one many chances of an entry,also HRT was found 1-2 and 1-29 and i'm sure only its low volume ave until december kepy it from appearing earlier,of course you will have to change my $1-10 price criteria to above $10 to find TASR HRT ...hope this helps,best of luck!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · new user<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.