StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · pullback reversal<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
hfilty
16 posts
msg #64946
Ignore hfilty
7/13/2008 3:25:31 PM

i meant intraday (5,10,15) charts not daily charts. thanks

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #64947
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
7/13/2008 3:31:09 PM

clearly, we all were giving you "intraday" set-ups. Weren't you paying attention?....

slotmarket
59 posts
msg #64954
Ignore slotmarket
7/13/2008 8:07:15 PM

Let me try again with Friday's intraday chart of MWA which will show that the setup works intraday as well.

Thanks for the kudos WSG and 13th. I've got more to learn from u2 Fetchercionados.

hfilty
16 posts
msg #64969
Ignore hfilty
modified
7/14/2008 12:08:04 AM

slotmarket
i can see it now, thanks for helping a newbie

lilypond10
4 posts
msg #65004
Ignore lilypond10
7/14/2008 10:46:11 PM

Any help on a Filter for pull back stocks?

This would fit my quest to trade fade the move stocks like this discussion is talking about. IE moves away from the trend, that tend to revert back more often than not.

Any filters to help identify candidate stocks to fade trade?

I wish stockfetcher had a AND NEWS key word? Any suggestions on other services that can reduce my work on finding stocks that move due to news, that I manually determine to be due to bogus or weak news, thus the stock is likely to return to it's trend?

tnx Lynn

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · pullback reversal<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.