StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · short and long screens for swing trading<< >>Post Follow-up
trader12
3 posts
msg #37363
Ignore trader12
8/8/2005 2:40:53 PM

any ideas or screens for both long and short pullbacks for swing trading would be appreciated

Koronbock
201 posts
msg #37364
Ignore Koronbock
8/8/2005 2:49:59 PM

This forum is full of them. Just read the past messages!

trader12
3 posts
msg #37365
Ignore trader12
8/8/2005 3:51:27 PM

thanks for the reply,

i have read the past messsages though all i come up with is mainly long swings the one below i find useful though i would appreciate some advice on how i can reverse this filter to catch pullbacks on short swings.

Fast Stochastic(10) Fast %K has been decreasing for 3 days lag 1 days
and Fast Stochastic(10) Fast %K has been increasing for 1 days
and the Fast Stochastic Fast %K is below 35
and close is above open and apply to nasdaq and price between 20 and 40

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · short and long screens for swing trading<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.