StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · weekly RSI difference<< >>Post Follow-up
kangrejo2
6 posts
msg #105055
Ignore kangrejo2
2/19/2012 6:40:20 PM

Hello,

I am testing a weekly RSI filter as a oversold signal; but Stockfetcher results don't match with FreeStockCharts numbers.
For example, FreeStockCharts draws a KFY weekly RSI(2)=0
but StockFetcher doesn't display the symbol with the filter:

[find stocks where weekly RSI(2) < 1
and Average Volume(90) is above 300000
and close is between 15 and 50
and draw weekly RSI(2)]

Any help would be appreciated.

cecheatum
6 posts
msg #105057
Ignore cecheatum
2/19/2012 9:10:06 PM

You can insert

add column weekly rsi(2)

and the rsi values will be a new column

I got 5.38

kangrejo2
6 posts
msg #105059
Ignore kangrejo2
2/19/2012 10:46:58 PM

Thanks. I see this value is correct and the same in Zignals. FreeStockCharts calculates other level.

Regards

mahkoh
1,065 posts
msg #105064
Ignore mahkoh
2/20/2012 10:59:05 AM

I've had the same issue and found that on Freestockcharts "RSI - Wilder's" seems to correspond with common RSI on other platforms.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · weekly RSI difference<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.