StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · who wants to help me write a book-the best ever<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
bielyplafon
42 posts
msg #51008
Ignore bielyplafon
4/11/2007 5:54:40 AM

MARY4MONEY: “who wants to help me write a book-the best ever”

Mary if you are looking for someone to help you writing book you should be looking among professional writers. You want to complement your trading skills with writing skills. Find some good journalist that would be interested.

Maybe you should think about the target audience. Are they university students, 20+years experienced businessmen or housewives with 3 children? Find journalist writing for that particular group of people (he should know how to get them interested) or similar mix as your target group.

Let us know when it will be born. I will definitely buy it. An thank you for weekly rsi(2) and nasdaq market :o)

bp

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #51011
Ignore alf44
modified
4/11/2007 10:17:16 AM

He/She doesn't REALLY want to "write a book" !

It's just an attempt to get some attention

Pah-leeze !!!

Regards,

alf44

retired
28 posts
msg #51018
Ignore retired
4/11/2007 2:25:22 PM

I can't criticize mary4money for not furnishing free copies of the strategy. If the strategy works, by all means carry it to the marketplace and receive compensation for it. If mary publishes the book, I'll gladly gamble the purchase price to see if it works.

Mary's strategy is probably as good or better as any strategy that's been published by other authors, and whose books probably were purchased by some of the people in this forum.

I say go for it Mary and may your efforts be rewarded. I want a signed copy.

Retired.....

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #51019
Ignore nikoschopen
4/11/2007 2:49:43 PM

How ya been, Alfie? Thought you might have bit the dust and retired early. ;)

Be that as it may, I hope you made a ton of money going short today. Well, that's no surprise considering that somebody did yell "Timber!" for the last month and half.

markcrisp
187 posts
msg #51238
Ignore markcrisp
4/20/2007 6:57:19 AM

What's the name of your "Hedge Fund " Mary :-)

itrademan
70 posts
msg #51256
Ignore itrademan
4/20/2007 6:52:27 PM

I am having this crazy idea that Mary is collecting email addresses and selling them to spammers.

Good way to earn extra money.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · who wants to help me write a book-the best ever<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.