StockFetcher Forums · Public Filter List · Double-top<< >>Post Follow-up
StockFetcher
msg #36174
Ignore StockFetcher
6/2/2005 2:27:11 PM

Fetcher[
show stocks where pattern is double-top
]

Search for stocks which have completed a double-top.

bvicko1
2 posts
msg #41285
Ignore bvicko1
2/17/2006 4:52:12 PM

This is a very good filter (I keep things simple and do alot of eyeballing). What I would like to do is be able to find stocks putting in double or multiple tops within the last couple of days so I can be alerted to watch it for a breakout or breakdown. Unfortunately, this filter gives me results after the double top is in and the stock has already fallen 5 or 10 points. How can I get a more recent result??? I appreciate your help.

MOLTENIP
1 posts
msg #41850
Ignore MOLTENIP
3/8/2006 11:36:06 PM

try using show stocks where pattern is incomplete double-top
or show stocks where pattern is incomplete double-bottom

SFMc01
358 posts
msg #54817
Ignore SFMc01
9/15/2007 12:51:09 PM

How do I make this "1 day ago"?
adding "1 day ago" doesn't seem to do anything.

AdamW328
84 posts
msg #56147
Ignore AdamW328
10/29/2007 1:59:30 PM

Agree, this would be a great filter if its results were when the double top actually formed.....not after the fact.

If there was a way for the filter to show results when the second top of the "N pattern" that is drawn when you run this filter is touched would be great. Can someone help?

sunny100
4 posts
msg #103666
Ignore sunny100
12/7/2011 9:58:25 AM

u can add
close has been decreasing for 3 days. that wil show u the stock on duble bottom eventutally whre u pick and play the upside

StockFetcher Forums · Public Filter List · Double-top<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.