StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Seemingly 100% trading Syste<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
5,975 posts
msg #132828
Ignore shillllihs
11/27/2016 4:09:27 PM

Waldo, can you please post all your trading stats?

shillllihs
5,975 posts
msg #132829
Ignore shillllihs
modified
11/27/2016 4:36:29 PM

Position sizing is ok but, I believe you can't use stop loss as those behind the scene manipulate price action as to take out stops. Stops are taken out then stock runs.
You hear people crying about it all the time. Never happens to me since I never use them.
You guys are free to start another thread about sharpe ratios but this does not guarantee
enough wins to make it viable

Walid
130 posts
msg #132831
Ignore Walid
11/27/2016 5:27:34 PM

Do you have hard time reading man?! Are you an uneducated dump who quickly revert to name calling like a high school bitch instead of discussing like an intelligent being.

What states you are talking about? Do you have a states yourself? or do you call this truck load of shit you keep posting about your imaginary wins a "Stats"?

shillllihs
5,975 posts
msg #132832
Ignore shillllihs
11/27/2016 5:44:25 PM

Well actually, when I wrote your name, it autofilled WALDO, I was ready to change it then I said to myself,
it kind of fits since you probably won't be able to back up your smugness. Post all your stats big boy.
Finished with you.

shillllihs
5,975 posts
msg #132833
Ignore shillllihs
modified
11/27/2016 5:47:35 PM

My goal was to find perfect systems(if they exist) where % per win ratio would not matter.
Shorting leveraged inverse ETFs is as close to 100% guaranteed as there is.

Walid
130 posts
msg #132835
Ignore Walid
modified
11/27/2016 6:03:41 PM

Post them? Like you post yours, edit yours, contradict yours, edit them again?
You are the biggest fraud stockfetcher ever known and I was here way before people like you appear on this site, bottom feeder.

Unlike you, I am not trying to sell a donkey balls system (because you got neither) to people you called "degenerate gamblers" Here is your post from the other largest BS on SF page 245 before you edit it
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
shillllihs
2,455 posts
msg #132400
- Ignore shillllihs 11/7/2016 6:16:33 PM

Relax Joan, there's nobody here but a few degenerate gamblers. Do you really think there are more than 9 out here? Set your alarm so you're not late for the factory in the morn.
Joan has to work.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Is this how you think of the people here who are trying to learn how to be good traders. You come here and exploit them to your advantage with your BS systems that you yourself don't know how to code or test and asking someone else to do the job for you while you are charging a $49 a month going for $1999 soon to "degenerate gamblers"?

I would ask you how to sleep at night but I think I know the answer, hanging down from the ceiling of your cave.

shillllihs
5,975 posts
msg #132837
Ignore shillllihs
11/27/2016 7:07:10 PM

Waldo, I said I was through with you but I will respond.
False, I do not edit losing positions. You fib.
True, I do not have the patience & I do have trouble concentrating when it comes to coding.
I have proven at SF that out of 500+ stock systems, I was top 3.

All of this was done without computers, without stop losses, without strict discipline or money management. What I have is probably the best instinct I or anyone else in the trading world has ever seen.
This on its own merit should be lauded . You are in the presence of a great one. Celebrate me.

Walid
130 posts
msg #132838
Ignore Walid
modified
11/27/2016 7:23:42 PM

MF, of curse you said you are done and of course you edited your opinion after posting it and you decided you are not done. This is just what you always do, case in point. I on the other hand got some news for you, I am not done with you yet, MF.

you need medical help, seriously. Count the number of edited posts you have on your BS thread and divide them by the total number of posts and multiply by 100 (before your fuzzy little head explodes, this is how you calculate percentage) and post this number you great A hole.

The only thing great about you is how pathetic you are and how disparately you are seeking assurance. Get help and stop trying to fraud your way into life A hole

shillllihs
5,975 posts
msg #132840
Ignore shillllihs
11/27/2016 7:49:52 PM

I edit some posts due to auto-fill issues and also due to having additional thoughts.
I hope you can start backing up your smugness like I do via C2 or showing all your trades.
Until then, take care Waldo.

Walid
130 posts
msg #132841
Ignore Walid
11/27/2016 9:22:44 PM

MoFu, trading, which you know nothing about, and conning people, which you are - so lamely – trying to do, both require intelligence and self-confidence; both you are severely lacking; so let me spell it out for you…..
I don’t have to prove anything to you or to anyone else because I never made a claim to be the greatest trader ever born, I never called myself the “Messiah” and I never tried to defraud forum’s members by selling them some BS trading systems while condescendingly calling them “degenerate gamblers”.
You on the other hand, did all of that and I am calling your BS and the scum you are. You asking me to show you my own trades is like a snake oil sleazebag asking a whistle blower who is calling out his BS to show his own medicine. Well, he never claimed to have one to begin with. You get the idea your A-Hole-e-ness?!
You are the one with a lot to prove and lots of BS claims to backup, not me; and if you call the defecting you deposit on your other thread a “proof”, you are just an idiot who thinks everyone else is just as dumb or dumber.
For the love of shlytes man, you just asked me to “celebrate you”!!! Seriously dude?! … celebrate you???!!! Did your mother used to spank you when you wet your bed or something?! What in the hell is wrong with you?!
Seriously dude, seek help … take pills or electric shocks or whatever. Or better yet, let me know where to meet you and I will cure you permanently. In the meantime, stop trying to defraud people on this site because I am calling every piece if shit you post from now on. You want to prove me wrong, you’re a-Hole-e-ness – here is how to do it…
Post all your trades in this format for a quarter, unedited, not a single edit

Trade ID : XXXX-Entry (the same ID with exist to close the trade in a totally different post)
Ticker :
Number of Shares :
Direction :
Entry price :
Trade Time Zone (EST, etc)

Do that for a quarter you’re a-Hole-e-ness. You know what, do it for a month and then talk about how much of a “Messiah” you are.
Knowing that your IQ is that of a dinner plate, I am sure you comprehended nothing, retained nothing, will do nothing other than posting again asking me to post my own trades.

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Seemingly 100% trading Syste<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.