StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · XIV NEURAL NETWORK TRADING SYSTEM - EVALUATION AND NIGHTLY SIGNALS (READ-ONLY)<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #135919
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
5/15/2017 7:59:51 PM

XIV6 SIGNAL TO BUY AT OPEN TOMORROW 16 MAY 2017

Model:XIV1XIV2XIV3XIV4XIV5XIV6
CURRENT SIGNAL:HOLD LONGNONENONENONENONEBUY AT OPEN TOMORROW
ENTRY DATE:05 MAY 2016- - - - - -- - -- - -- - -
ENTRY PRICE:$78.28- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -
# SHARES:128- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -
CURRENT PRICE:$81.51- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -
PROFIT/LOSS:+$413.44 (+4.13%)- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -
CLOSED TRADE PROFIT SINCE 01 MAY 2017 (%):+3.1%- - -- - -+0.74%+4.5%+2.51%

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #135961
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
5/17/2017 8:20:35 PM

Well, the software I use relies on Yahoo finance feeds for end-of-day price data. That service has ceased effective this past Monday. The developers are promising a new update by the end of this week. Note that this also affects any Stratasearch systems as well. I use both exclusively for my trading, so this is a bit of a problem for me.

Regardless, the current XIV positions got clobbered today. More on this in my next post.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #136022
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
5/22/2017 6:16:04 PM

New update is out, but I am having computer issues which might require a new motherboard. Nonetheless, XIV has at least rebounded nicely since last Wednesday. I will continue posting updates as soon as I am able to install the new version.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #136276
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
6/9/2017 9:19:29 AM

Computer issues resolved, and the most recent update to Stock Neuromaster Pro 3.3 installed. The sad part is that I lost these NN systems and do not have any way to restore them. I have redone the NN evaluations like previously, but the systems are not the same any more. Thus I will start fresh and post the details over the weekend.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #136355
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
6/14/2017 9:16:20 AM

1 new BUY signal from one of the five NN systems I am rolling into a single multi-system (as before). Will track this and all other signals going forward from here.

Will use $10,000 as the trade size, enter at the open.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #136379
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
6/15/2017 9:33:11 AM

Two more of the five systems triggered a BUY signal for this morning. Will add them to the system tracking and update later today.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #136405
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
6/16/2017 9:48:31 AM

Jeez - now a new update is out that no longer properly accepts prior NN systems. In other words the systems I just finished constructing now need to be done (again). This is a frustrating issue that I am concerned is a chronic problem with the developer.

I will try again - I have already made my investment back almost 30 times over on a few large XIV trades, so it is not like I'm complaining about performance. Just the constant re-jiggering of the systems is a pain.

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · XIV NEURAL NETWORK TRADING SYSTEM - EVALUATION AND NIGHTLY SIGNALS (READ-ONLY)<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.