StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · Attention: Matthew Claassen Content<< >>Post Follow-up
stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #34172
11/29/2004 1:09:34 PM

Attention: Matthew Claassen's content is no longer available on StockFetcher. Matthew has closed TheTechicalView.net to work with an institutional research firm. Addtionally, proprietary measures developed and provided by Matthew Claassen are no longer available on StockFetcher.

Thank you,

StockFetcher.com Support
support@stockfetcher.com

drew9
171 posts
msg #34175
Ignore drew9
11/29/2004 3:59:19 PM

Hi, I am very disappointed that the RAV components that Matthew developed are removed from your site. I had developed a very good trading methodolgy based on his column and your site. Is there any way to at least allow us to continue to use the RAV statistics even though he has moved on?

Regards,

Drew

cyclon
2 posts
msg #34184
Ignore cyclon
11/29/2004 9:49:05 PM

It would be nice to know which proprietary measures are no longer working. Could you please elaborate? (e.g. How will this affect my screens?)

Thank you in advance.

rboykin
1 posts
msg #34187
Ignore rboykin
11/30/2004 7:19:59 AM

search for stocks whose RAV-M = -50 or whose RAV-HJ = -150 will pull up a list of potential short-term bounce candidates. Stocks whose RAV-M is greater than 45 or RAV-HJ is greater than 135 may be too extended for a safe entry. search for those stocks whose RAV-HJ =< -125 AND whose RAV-L = -50. Buy and hold until RAV-HJ = +50.

paul14
10 posts
msg #34293
Ignore paul14
12/9/2004 12:11:38 PM

I think I may have read some MACD settings on his site, does anyone recall what they were?

StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · Attention: Matthew Claassen Content<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.