StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · Chart Notes<< >>Post Follow-up
stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #117240
12/5/2013 3:02:41 PM

Announcing Chart/Stock Notes!

Notes can now be added to charts by simply clicking on the date where you would like to "drop" the note.

1. The crosshair indicates the date on which your note will be added.

2. Enter your note and optionally make it visible to other StockFetcher users.

3. To view your note, hover your cursor over the "N" box.

Let us know if you run into any issues or have any questions.

Thanks!
StockFetcher

marine2
963 posts
msg #117446
Ignore marine2
12/19/2013 3:20:13 PM

Why can I not add a note like you say? The other day I was adding a note to a chart now I can not. I have not added any new versions to my aol, or explorer, etc. Today I try to add notes off a particular filter and can not produce a note? Have you temporarily suspended "note" application due to doing work on it? Can you help me on this ty?

pjd1328
6 posts
msg #117962
Ignore pjd1328
1/30/2014 6:24:11 PM

This is good feature but how do i collect all notes i made on stock. Its very hard to remember all stock symbols and notes. Is there a way i can see all my notes and click on it and go back to stock.

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #118010
2/3/2014 6:38:09 AM

Hi,

We are looking to add support for this. We'll post a message here when this feature is available.

Thanks!
StockFetcher.com Support

djones000buck
206 posts
msg #120324
Ignore djones000buck
modified
5/31/2014 11:49:15 PM

Pop... see my request In the general discussion forum under drawing vertical lines.. Sorry for posting twice.. just remembered this announcement.

Edit just to clarify, some of my charts get pretty tall with different displays I use.. End up scrolling a lot up and down to find when the trigger occurred then scroll back up to see what price did..

StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · Chart Notes<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.