StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · Draw to specific plots<< >>Post Follow-up
stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #33374
9/24/2004 1:10:06 PM

As a result of some great user suggestions, we have added a new extension to the "draw" command. You can now direct your draw commands to specific plots.

The usage for this new feature is:

draw [MEASURE] on plot [MEASURE]

Below are several examples:

Fetcher[
set{upper,MA(10) * 1.05}
set{lower,MA(10) * 0.95}
close is above 5
and draw upper on plot close
and draw lower on plot close
]

Fetcher[
show stocks where close is above 5
and Fast Stochastic(15,5) Fast %K crossed above Fast Stochastic(15,5) Slow %D
and draw RSI(14) on plot Fast Stochastic Fast(15,5) %K
]

Fetcher[
show stocks where close is above 5
and RSI(14) crossed above 30
and draw RSI(10) on plot RSI(14)
and draw RSI(5) on plot RSI(14)
]

*** Note *** you can not directly draw a basic price value (open, high, low, close) on a different plot. You will want to assign these to variables first, for example:

Fetcher[
set{my_hi,high}
set{my_open,open}
set{my_close,close}
set{my_low,low}
close is above 10
and draw my_hi
and draw my_low on plot my_hi
and draw my_open on plot my_hi
and draw my_close on plot my_hi
]

Note: If you find the "on plot" command not working as desired, please make sure to issue any draw commands prior to using the measures as part of your filter logic. For example:

Fetcher[set{var1,RSI(14)}
set{var2,CMA(RSI(14),10)}
draw var1
and draw var2 on plot var1
and var1 is below 30
and var2 is below 30
]

If you have any questions, or run across any bugs, please let us know!

StockFetcher.com Support

StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · Draw to specific plots<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.