StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · Interactive Chart Prices<< >>Post Follow-up
stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #37863
9/8/2005 10:22:13 AM

You can now toggle whether or not you want to see more interactive price data when moving your mouse cursor over your StockFetcher Flash charts. When this option is disabled, your resulting chart size (in bytes) is smaller, which allows users on slower internet connections to take better advantage of the StockFetcher Flash charts.

Note: By default, this option is set to show only limited price data.

To toggle this option, simply click on the Settings link and change the Chart Details option at the bottom of the page.

yepher
359 posts
msg #37880
Ignore yepher
9/8/2005 10:09:49 PM

Can you fix the problem where Interactive prices only go back part way?

I am using Mozilla in case it is a browser realted issue.

yepher
359 posts
msg #37881
Ignore yepher
9/8/2005 10:31:28 PM

sorry missed answer in other thread.

jackmack
334 posts
msg #107792
Ignore jackmack
8/24/2012 11:16:25 AM

To SF support
Is there any way to make the interactive default on charts greater than 3 months?
I want to be able to go out 6 months to 1 year for test results on OHLC data and
specific indicators (and dates).
Please advise

jackmack
334 posts
msg #107793
Ignore jackmack
8/24/2012 11:35:36 AM

SF Support
Check that - I just upgraded to the newest version of charting and it does exactly what I was requesting ;-)
Thank you - this is awesome

StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · Interactive Chart Prices<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.