StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · My Filters and Filter Email Changes<< >>Post Follow-up
stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #26076
3/18/2003 3:15:04 PM

As a result of great user feedback, we have just completed a first set of modifications to the My Filters and Filter Mail sections. Below is a summary of the changes:

• Users can now manage up to 100 saved filters
  • Brand new My Filters interface which includes copy and other time saving features.
  • The Filter Mail section been merged with My Filters section.
  • More than 10 filters may be included in the daily email.
  • Limit the maximum number of results returned per filter in your daily email to allow more filters per email.

Look for a more in-depth tour of the redesigned My Filters section in the near future. However, in the meantime if you have any questions or comments about the changes, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Thank you,

StockFetcher.com Support

• chessnut1
    58 posts
    msg #31590
    Ignore chessnut1
    4/2/2004 12:45:39 AM

So what is the nature of the limit exactly? Is it total results or bytes in file or something else? Thanks.

AugustBag
    13 posts
    msg #43786
    Ignore AugustBag
    5/16/2006 6:36:04 PM

When I look at a chart for a symbol in my Daily Email, it displays the following message: "*Free* matches are 10 days old". Why do I get this message?

I am a Stock Fetcher Member, but I do not have the Advanced Subscription. Does that make a difference?

heyen
    124 posts
    msg #43810
    Ignore heyen
    5/17/2006 10:35:52 AM

is the myfilter.txt export new? sweet!

StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · My Filters and Filter Email Changes<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
    EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.