StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · MyRatings - Buy,Sell,Hold<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #114165
6/21/2013 9:18:01 AM

Recently we introduced the new button in your filter results. This feature allows you to maintain and monitor ratings on stocks as they appear as matches to your StockFetcher filters. Additionally, you are able to update these ratings as time goes on to reflect any change in sentiment.

It is now possible to restrict your filter results to stocks based on your most recent ratings.

1. My "buy" rated stocks

show stocks where myrating is buy

2. "hold" and "sell" stocks with additional filter requirements

show stocks where myrating is hold,sell
and draw Bollinger Bands(20)
and close is above close 1 day ago

3. All unrated stocks

show stocks where myrating is not sell, hold, buy

4. "buy" stocks in a watchlist

show stocks where myrating is buy
and apply to watchlist(MYLIST)

To enable MyRatings in your results, click the "More...->Show MyRatings":

Viewing your ratings in the "Chart Results" view. First select your chart results view style:

The results charts display your prior MyRatings:

As we continue to work on this feature, we plan to include ability to filter on aggregate ratings, the performance of a stock based on a rating and newly rated stocks. Shortly we will also be introducing chart plots that illustrate how a stock performs in conjunction with a rating.

Additionally, we are looking into options that would, based on user configured permissions, the ability to allow other members to follow your ratings and for you to follow another member's ratings.

As always, if you run into any issues with this feature, or have any suggestions on new functionality, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Thank you,

StockFetcher Support

wkloss
231 posts
msg #114176
Ignore wkloss
6/21/2013 11:20:34 AM

Where is this?

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #114185
6/21/2013 2:34:19 PM

Hi,

We've updated the post above to show how the ratings are enabled.

Best Regards,
StockFetcher.com Support

gemcoqui
1 posts
msg #114695
Ignore gemcoqui
7/30/2013 4:22:14 PM

I am looking at the posting of MyRatings - Buy, Sell, Hold; however, I am unable to deduce where the updated post explaining how to assign these ratings to stocks viewed from Filters constructed via StockFetcher is done. Please advise, as I find navigation through this site difficult.

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #114696
7/30/2013 4:44:46 PM

Hi,

When you run a filter do you see the Buy/Sell/Hold ratings control on the right of the table results or above the chart in the chart results mode - as illustrated above?

Thanks,
StockFetcher Support

JesusMaryJoseph
1 posts
msg #114731
Ignore JesusMaryJoseph
8/2/2013 3:35:50 PM

The ratings don't seem to appear in charts of Watchlists, created by moving filter results with buy ratings to a watchlist (unless I am missing something). Any plans to add this capability?

bambangtutuko
1 posts
msg #115301
Ignore bambangtutuko
modified
9/11/2013 7:13:52 PM

Hi, I've already made my stockfetcher filter and still I'm unable to review myrating stocks list. Here is my filter : show stocks where myrating is buy and apply to watchlist(MYLIST) . There's syntax error with the first part "show stocks where myrating is buy". Please advise. Thank you.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #117274
Ignore alf44
modified
12/6/2013 8:15:52 PM

How do you delete a rating completely ?

Once you've ... uh ... "rated it" ... uh ... accidentally ... how do you get rid of the damn thing ?

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #117275
Ignore alf44
12/6/2013 10:06:10 PM

... I NOW have a "HOLD" on AXP ... that I can't git rid of !!!

Drivin' me CRAZY !!!

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #117282
Ignore alf44
12/8/2013 12:19:01 AM

... does StockFetcher read this Forum ?

HELLO !!!

StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · MyRatings - Buy,Sell,Hold<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.