StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · New Feature: Ignore List<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #33578
10/15/2004 1:58:48 PM

Ignore List

The ignore list allows you to maintain a list of stocks that will not appear in any of your filter results. This can be very helpful if there are particular stocks that you are not interested in trading and do not wish to see in your filter results.

Adding to your ignore list
When viewing filter results you can add stocks individually by selecting the check-box next to the symbol(s). Then click on the Ignore Checked button at the bottom of the results page.

You may also exclude all stocks from the filter results by clicking the Add Results to Ignore List link found below the filter results. All of the matches from the particular filter will be added to your ignore list.

For example, suppose you want to exclude all stocks trading less than 10000 shares on average. You will first want to create a filter:

Fetcher[show stocks where volume 30 day high is below 10000]

At the bottom of the results page, click on the Add Results to Ignore List link.

Managing your ignore list
To view the stocks currently in your ignore list and make any changes to that list, click on the Settings link and the Ignore List sub-option. On the resulting page you can remove individual ignored symbols, or clear the entire list.

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions about this feature!

Thank you,

StockFetcher.com Support

murknd
62 posts
msg #33639
Ignore murknd
10/23/2004 11:43:26 AM

Nice feature - do the number of matches then include or exclude the ignored list?

D

murknd
62 posts
msg #34169
Ignore murknd
11/28/2004 11:34:54 PM

SF - Any response to my question? - D

tomb
267 posts
msg #34170
Ignore tomb
11/29/2004 7:57:03 AM

Hi,

Whenever a stock is added to the ignore list, it is no longer counted in the results or displayed in the results.

Tom
StockFetcher.com Support

murknd
62 posts
msg #34188
Ignore murknd
11/30/2004 9:20:14 AM

thanks!!

tradeking
2 posts
msg #55184
Ignore tradeking
9/25/2007 1:53:36 PM

It seems that the ignore feature has stopped working since the recent website re-design. When I hit the "Ignore" button it takes me instead to my watchlists.

tomb
267 posts
msg #55186
Ignore tomb
9/25/2007 2:08:04 PM

If possible, can you provide more details concerning the issue you are running into with the ignore list? Any additional steps or details will help us in troubleshooting the issue.

Tom
StockFetcher.com Support

tradeking
2 posts
msg #55297
Ignore tradeking
9/27/2007 12:30:36 PM

I click on My Filters, then on any one of my filters. I then check the boxe(s) of the stocks I do not want to see again and then click Ignore Checked. I am taken to the followin link:

http://www.stockfetcher.com/stockdb/fetcher

The page says: You do not have any watch lists.
Click here to create a new watch list.

miko
68 posts
msg #55312
Ignore miko
9/27/2007 9:23:10 PM

Same problem. If I pass the mouse over the ignore checked button it shows: /stockdb/fetcher (which is the same as over the add to watch list button).

tomb
267 posts
msg #55340
Ignore tomb
9/28/2007 2:27:21 PM

Thank you for the additional details. The problem you mention has been resolved.

Tom
StockFetcher.com Support

StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · New Feature: Ignore List<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.