StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · New Feature: OTCBB Phrases<< >>Post Follow-up
stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #30873
1/28/2004 4:05:41 PM

You can now include or exclude OTC.BB stocks from your filters through a couple easy StockFetcher phrases.

By default, StockFetcher screens over all possible stocks. Now, adding the phrase and market is OTCBB StockFetcher will only screen over the OTC.BB stocks. For example:

Fetcher[show stocks where MA(10) crossed above MA(50)
and market is OTCBB
]

Next, to exclude OTC.BB results from your filter, add the phrase and market is not OTCBB. Below is another example:

Fetcher[Show stocks where high reached a new 52 week high
and market is not OTCBB
]

Please let us know if you have any questions about these new phrases!

Thank you,

StockFetcher.com Support

janeiro
25 posts
msg #30905
Ignore janeiro
1/30/2004 6:10:34 AM

Thanks Tomb!

David

BuffaloBill
17 posts
msg #30916
Ignore BuffaloBill
1/31/2004 2:27:24 AM

Now if you could only get the sub-pennies!
Think you'll be including those soon?

buzzcraft
11 posts
msg #30919
Ignore buzzcraft
1/31/2004 6:06:18 PM

This is good news, thanks for adding this!!

Any chance that the "Not" will be generalized?

--buzz

bob79924
38 posts
msg #31130
Ignore bob79924
2/18/2004 2:46:50 PM

This will help weed out a lot of useless (risky) stocks from filters of low priced stocks. I've learned my lesson on OTCBB! No more. Thanks.

faraway
16 posts
msg #31302
Ignore faraway
3/5/2004 9:03:55 PM

I had to "drop out" for a while, and I'm trying to catch up on the the current state of Stockfetcher, so I apologize if this question has been covered, or known to most forum followers. I notice that the new OTBCC feature allows the use of negation (i.e., "not OTCBB"); is this boolean operator now supported for all filters (e.g., "not crossed above MA(20) within the last 10 days")? It would really be nice to have this feature ... if not, is there another way to easily create negation?

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #31627
Ignore TheRumpledOne
4/4/2004 8:44:30 PM

TomB:

Would there be a way to exclude FUNDS like we can exclude OTCBB stocks?

That would be nice.

Thanks.

rmlinden
7 posts
msg #75385
Ignore rmlinden
modified
6/13/2009 11:27:13 AM

never mind global settings only apply to saved filters. If only they would apply to all screeners even the ones you are just writing and not saving.
When I add this phrase to my filter settings I still get alot of OTC stock. For instance when including the above phrase I get Northfield Laboratories (Public, OTC:NFLDQ)
Is this some other kind of OTC than OTCBB and if so how can I ignore all OTC's such as pinksheets etc?

jeece
1 posts
msg #75513
Ignore jeece
6/16/2009 6:54:58 PM

put "indexe is not otcbb" in the screen

it'll work

rmlinden
7 posts
msg #75852
Ignore rmlinden
6/28/2009 6:52:34 AM

To ignore all kinds of OTC one can include
"where market is not OTC" this will also filter out pinks etc.

StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · New Feature: OTCBB Phrases<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.