StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · New Phrase: do not draw<< >>Post Follow-up
stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #31702
4/13/2004 10:28:58 AM

As a result of some great feedback, we have just added a new "do not draw" phrase that allows you to remove unwanted indicators from your plots. Below is an example:

Fetcher[show stocks where the close reached a new 52 week high
and do not draw close 52 week high
]

The syntax is the same as the "draw" command, with the exception of the preceding "do not".

*Notes*
- In the case of indicators that produce multiple lines (i.e. MACD, Stochastics, Bollinger Bands) you can not remove specific lines. The "do not draw" will remove all of the lines for those specific measures.
- At the current time it is not possible to remove the volume plot.

A couple more examples:

Fetcher[show stocks where RSI(14) reached a new 52 week low
and do not draw RSI(14) 52 week low
]

Fetcher[show stocks where close is above day position(0.90,1)
and average volume(50) is above average volume(30)
and do not draw day position(0.90,1)
and do not draw average volume(50)
and do not draw average volume(30)
]

As with any feature on StockFetcher, if you run into any issues or have any questions please do not hesitate to let us know!

Thank you,

StockFetcher.com Support

James0264
9 posts
msg #31734
Ignore James0264
4/14/2004 10:58:05 AM

Excellent! Thanks very much!

timgrant
6 posts
msg #48048
Ignore timgrant
11/19/2006 8:57:41 AM

Has a means been implemented yet to suppress the volume plot?

sandjco
648 posts
msg #141047
Ignore sandjco
1/16/2018 5:15:28 PM

"do not draw volume" does not seem to work...am I missing something?

Thank you

graftonian
1,089 posts
msg #141050
Ignore graftonian
1/16/2018 5:44:59 PM

I have found that "do not draw" statements should be placed at the end of ones script, as they sometimes cause an "undefined" result in statements below them.

Mactheriverrat
3,130 posts
msg #141052
Ignore Mactheriverrat
modified
1/16/2018 6:05:51 PM

Go
account / settings / charts / preview charts

One can show volume plot or hide volume plot

sandjco
648 posts
msg #141062
Ignore sandjco
1/17/2018 12:11:00 AM

@Mac and graft...thank you!

FYI..adding the do not draw volume at the end didn't work for me.

Mac's suggestion works...however, I wanted the option of being able to include or not include volume in my scripts.

StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · New Phrase: do not draw<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.