StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · StockFetcher Public Filter List<< >>Post Follow-up
stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #36181
6/2/2005 3:36:13 PM

What is the StockFetcher Public Filter List?

You can access this new feature by clicking on the Public Filters link near the top of the StockFetcher page.

The StockFetcher Public Filter List is a one-stop location for StockFetcher filters. Use this list to learn more about different styles of filters, as well as researching different approaches. In the future, you'll be able to use the filter list to search for filters that are similar to a filter you may already be using!

The StockFetcher Public Filter List also provides information from other users about the filters. So, if there is a filter that people are interested in or are recommending, you can find it here!

Also, the StockFetcher Public Filter List is a great way to pass a filter onto a friend. When viewing the list, below the description is a green link (example: http://www.stockfetcher.com?p=url&d=sfpub14) that you can copy, mail or post to anyone.

How do I rate a filter?

Once you click on a filter from the StockFetcher Public Filter List, you will see the following: Rate this filter: . To rate the filter, simply click on the desired number of stars (1 star=unfavorable, 5 stars=very favorable) After you have rated a filter, you will see the average rating for that particular filter.

Can I submit a filter to the StockFetcher Public Filter List?

Yes, any StockFetcher subscriber can submit a filter. Once you submit a filter, watch the views and rankings go up. Also, a StockFetcher forum section will be immediately available so you can discuss your approach with other users.

Keep in mind that you can not post your saved My Filters. All of the filters posted to the list must be standard text-based StockFetcher filters. Additionally, any apply to watchlist or date offset phrases will not be applied to a filter in the StockFetcher Public Filter List.

MikeB60046
43 posts
msg #36198
Ignore MikeB60046
6/4/2005 10:45:23 AM

How do you submit a filter to the Public Filters List?

MikeB60046
43 posts
msg #36225
Ignore MikeB60046
6/6/2005 12:54:33 PM

How do you submit a filter to the Public Filters List?

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #36226
6/6/2005 1:09:55 PM

To submit a filter, click the "Publish Filter" link when viewing the results of the current filter you're editing.

Steve
StockFetcher Support

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #36241
Ignore TheRumpledOne
6/6/2005 10:11:55 PM

You must be using a BETA version because I can't find the PUBLISH FILTER on my screen!!

tomb
267 posts
msg #36246
Ignore tomb
6/7/2005 8:55:54 AM

Please make sure that you are "viewing the results" of a custom filter, not a saved filter. Additionally, you need to make sure you have clicked "Fetch Results" at least once.

Tom
StockFetcher.com Support

StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · StockFetcher Public Filter List<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.