StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · bollinger bands<< 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 >>Post Follow-up
cjbraun
5 posts
msg #26870
Ignore cjbraun
6/13/2003 4:46:14 PM

Todd, your Yahoo group is currently set to send e-mail messages of every post on the board, which can clutter up many an e-mail inbox. I'm trying to remember how to change this setting, but am having trouble. If I find out, I'll let you know, but if you know offhand how to do this, you may want to change the setting.

Chris

cjbraun
5 posts
msg #26871
Ignore cjbraun
6/13/2003 4:49:21 PM

OK, Todd, I just figured it out. It's a setting that each member has to edit in his membership profile. It defaults to 'Send individual e-mails' and you should set it to 'Special Notices'. Anyone else joining the group may want to do this.

rmoseley
6 posts
msg #26872
Ignore rmoseley
6/13/2003 7:35:56 PM

I'd Like to join as well, Bob@nycaptains.com

jdang
1 posts
msg #26875
Ignore jdang
6/13/2003 11:28:38 PM

I'd Like to join as well, josephdang@sbcglobal.net
thanks

tams2003
1 posts
msg #26878
Ignore tams2003
6/14/2003 1:00:16 AM

I would like to join too - tahmed9910@yahoo.com

chessnut1
58 posts
msg #26879
Ignore chessnut1
6/14/2003 2:47:26 AM

I would like to join too - rjones6@san.rr.com

chessnut1
58 posts
msg #26880
Ignore chessnut1
6/14/2003 3:19:06 AM

By the way, Muddy, I want you to know that I just joined SF because of the thread that resulted from your formula offer. Very good of you to do put it out there. This type of collaboration is what the internet was designed for. I, like others, will contribute my expertise and experience, and I suspect this group will benefit in ways we can't now even anticipate. Thanks again. Oh yes, since I'm needing to get familiar with SF, the BB search, as well as the new Yahoo group, can someone answer a quick question for me: where do I find the membership profile to make the "Special Notices" modification? So far I can't find it anywhere. And what about accessing and participating in the Yahoo group. What do I and others need to know to get on board? -BJ

sooquiet
3 posts
msg #26881
Ignore sooquiet
6/14/2003 9:29:51 AM

BJ....Go to the following link which will take you to the board.....http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stockfetcher......once there look towards the top which should give you a "join this group" link or something worded similiar. This will take you to a page where you should be able to both join the group and set your mail preferences. If you can't set them there for some reason, then go to the "edit my membership" link on the forum page once you get there. I need to say that this is all I have to do, but I already was registered with YAHOO for other groups. There may be other hoops YAHOO will make you jump through if you aren't already registered.

Steve

chessnut1
58 posts
msg #26883
Ignore chessnut1
6/14/2003 9:25:29 PM

Thanks Steve. Worked great. All's up and running for me. --BJ

acervapsych
39 posts
msg #26887
Ignore acervapsych
6/15/2003 11:26:02 PM

How can I filter for stocks which are trading in a channel without specifying a time range (e.g. 45, 60, 90 days)?

I would like to find stocks which have been trading in a channel for at least 30 days and which are currently at the bottom of the channel.

I anticipate this should produce a large number of hits since it should include all the hits from the 45, 60, and 90 day channel filters and many others.

I would then like to chain this to stocks which have touched the lower bollinger band in the last trading session. This should give the benefits of the Lower Bollinger Filter with the added benefit that the lower Bollinger happens to be at an established support area??

Any thoughts appreciated!

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · bollinger bands<< 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.