StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Filters don't show up?<< >>Post Follow-up
papawally
19 posts
msg #125790
Ignore papawally
10/23/2015 8:46:35 PM

I have over 10 folders with different equities in each( Silver, Gold, Utilities, etc. I had designed different
filters(such as 50d cross 200d,etc). Now these filters don't show up when I plot a equity and since "Stockfetecher is making the system better??" could this be the problem. I don't have time to re-twick everything. Any suggestions? Thanks

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #125797
10/24/2015 2:28:02 PM

Hi,

Looking at your account and the watchlists folder we do see results. You aren't by chance using a saved bookmark to view your watchlists are you?

When you have a chance, try:

http://www.stockfetcher.com/watchlist

Let us know if you're able to view your watchlists. If this resolves the issue, we'll look into fixing the problem with the bookmark url you might have.

Thanks,
StockFetcher.com Support

papawally
19 posts
msg #125832
Ignore papawally
10/26/2015 12:49:21 PM

"Myfilters" search works and the different filters show different results. My "Watchlist" stocks in the different Folders I have will not show the different filters I've assigned to the various Folders I have. In the old system everything worked fine and my different folders reflected the "Filters" I had chosen. Why have you chosen not to assign filters to individual folders? as you have heretofore? Thx, Papawally

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #125833
10/26/2015 12:53:12 PM

Hi,

As indicated in our support email, please provide us with a specific example. We looked at the one you mention and the new and old versions had identical columns.

When you have a chance, please send us a snapshot of the issue you are seeing.

Regards,
StockFetcher.com Support

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Filters don't show up?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.