StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · How to find weekly stocks in pullback mode<< >>Post Follow-up
ronbary
16 posts
msg #114565
Ignore ronbary
7/20/2013 5:30:12 AM

Hello support ,

can you help me find filter stocks using the creteria:

1. weekly stock where 20SMA > 50SMA
2. price on weekly make between 3 to 5 lower High's , i mean each candle make lower high then previous candle on the weekly chart
3. price is very close to the 20 SMA on the weekly chart

take a look for example of stock : GILD on weekly chart

5 weeks ago GILD makes perfect match for what i 'm looking for .

price on weekly chart made pullback to the 20SMA area and price made 5 lower high's

thanks

Ron

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #114566
7/20/2013 8:56:15 AM

Hi

The following filter should help:

Fetcher[
chart-display is weekly
and weekly ma(20) > weekly ma(50)
and weekly close less than 1 percent above weekly ma(20)
and weekly close less than 1 percent below weekly ma(20)
and weekly high less than weekly high 1 week ago
and weekly high 1 week ago less than weekly high 2 weeks ago
and weekly high 2 week ago less than weekly high 3 weeks ago
]

Best Regards
StockFetcher Support

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · How to find weekly stocks in pullback mode<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.