StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Reposting this Question for StockFetcher<< >>Post Follow-up
marine2
963 posts
msg #58311
Ignore marine2
12/20/2007 2:14:42 AM

What's the chances of giving us the ability to get graphs / charts on Sectors and Industries? This way we can apply a specific filter to them. Giving us the lead knowledge that it's time to look at that particular Sector or Industry for companies to look at.

You did do a nice job of showing us the temperature of Sectors and Industries on the home page. But, I think if you could provide us chart visualization and filtering capabilities concerning the Sectors and Industries that would be a WONDERFUL add-on and quite the gift to us.

Please reply with your feelings on this request.

Thanks!

marine2
963 posts
msg #58345
Ignore marine2
12/20/2007 4:31:05 PM

Maybe, I am not clear on what I am trying to get from the results. I need Sector and Industry graph capabilities along with the current % results you have given us in the "Home" page of StockFetcher.

For example, when you list Aerospace Defense as one of the Sectors, and it gives us its performance over stated amounts of time (present %, months %, & years %) if you could also give us the capabilities to pull up a graph on each Sector or Industry and through our filter capabilities utilize different measurements (i.e. slow stochstic %d below 25, or macd(4,8) is below 0, etc). This way we can have the ability to monitor through graph visualization specific Sector(s) or Industry(s) worth drilling down into to find juicy stocks from within that group.

Please take the time to read, analyze and comment back to myself and our forum members on whether this is a realistic suggestion. I personally think it is.

Thank you, and I do wish the whole StockFetcher staff a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #58371
12/21/2007 6:50:48 AM

Thank you for the feedback and suggestion. We will definitely look into the idea you mention.

For a more direct response, in the future we strongly recommend posting any suggestions for StockFetcher directly to support@stockfetcher.com

StockFetcher.com Support

marine2
963 posts
msg #58415
Ignore marine2
12/22/2007 1:55:21 AM

Thank you StockFetcher staff in replying to my suggestion. We the forum group members finding good ideas and expressing them to you and possibly having them come to fruition is what makes this site so great.

marine2
963 posts
msg #58432
Ignore marine2
12/22/2007 3:24:36 PM

What is so cool with this suggestion of being able to pull graphing off Sectors & Industries via the "home" page and useing our filtering capabilities is that if you find where a specific Sector or Industry is hitting a dynamic moment as we say, you can buy a specific ETF against it. Buying a basket of stocks from within this / these specific ETF(s) would give you better chances for success.

I have Fidelity as one of my account holders and even they don't have this Sector / Indstry graphng capability for us to utilize. This would make StockFetcher tools to find great stock situations even more cutting edge than their rivals.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Reposting this Question for StockFetcher<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.