StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · ? SF Chart Feature Problem?<< >>Post Follow-up
marine2
963 posts
msg #124024
Ignore marine2
6/13/2015 12:28:28 PM

When trying your new "Chart" feature on my new Toshiba lap-top computer all I see when calling up a stock symbol is, the wording at the top of the chart but I see no chart? Yet, when I use my Apple I-Pad Air I do see everything, the words, and the chart itself. Is there a bug in your new feature that needs your attention, or once again, it's the computers fault? Your response would be most welcome. Thank you.

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #124025
6/13/2015 12:53:11 PM

Thank you for the feedback. If possible, are you using Internet Explorer on your Toshiba laptop? If so, we just made a change that might fix the issue you are experiencing. If possible can you please revisit/reload the Chart+ page on your laptop to see if the issue has been resolved? Please make sure that you do a full reload of the page.

StockFetcher Support

marine2
963 posts
msg #124027
Ignore marine2
6/14/2015 2:54:28 AM

SF thank you for getting back to me. I am using AOL / Verizon as my internet provider. I was not using Internet Explorer when trying to use the new "Chart" function. You might check the AOL internet set up. Thank you and let me know what you find out.

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #124028
6/14/2015 7:49:57 AM

Hi,

We installed AOL Desktop v9.7 and were able to run the tool. Which version are you running?

Also, we made one additional change that might help. When you have a chance, try reloading the page and let us know if anything changes.

Thanks,
StockFetcher Support

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #124029
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
6/14/2015 9:31:43 PM

Your filter match is still buggy - it does not recognize symlist(XXX) or watchlist(XXX) as not having the stock in question. Example - I have one filter that starts with symlist(SPY) and yet AAPL seems to be a match for it?? Please check to confirm.

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #124030
6/15/2015 8:13:55 AM

Thank you for the feedback. What you mention is intentional as this feature is intended to test the "guts" of the filter. The "apply to symlist()" and "apply to watchlist()" phrases are purposely ignored, similar to the filter columns in the watch list fetaure.

That said, we'll be sure to add a note to the page that indicates this.

Please let us know if you run into any additional issues or have any questions!

Thank you,
StockFetcher Support

marine2
963 posts
msg #124035
Ignore marine2
6/16/2015 12:48:00 PM

Stock Fetcher, I do see everything you wanted us to see. I did sign out then signed back in to bring in your revision(s) to show your contents intents. Thank you for your help on this! Also, yes I too am using AOL V9.7 for my internet usage.

My next question is. I see my first 10 "My Filters" being shown below the specific stock symbol's chart (when using your search field to find the symbol). That apparently is your initial default to the "My Filters" present you can use against each stock symbol's chart you are wanting to look at. My question is, what do I need to do to change any of these 10 designated filters if I so choose? I see a section off to the right side of the 10 "My Filters" selections that says, delete filter, but what does that do besides eliminating that particular filter? After eliminating that filter does it allow you to add another one in its place by asking you if you want to add a different one? Your response to this question will be most welcome. Thank you.

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #124057
6/17/2015 7:20:53 AM

Hi,

You should see a list of dropdowns and a save button after the filter match section. These dropdowns allow you to configure the filters used for this tool.

If you do not see this section, please send a snapshot of the lower portion of your page to support@stockfetcher.com.

Thanks,
StockFetcher.com Support

marine2
963 posts
msg #124084
Ignore marine2
6/18/2015 1:17:40 PM

Yes, I am getting the drop downs and I have figured out how to replace existing selected filters with one of my other "My Filters" filters. S.F. thank you for your help.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · ? SF Chart Feature Problem?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.