StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Stock Fetcher Staff: Revising Historical Settings<< >>Post Follow-up
marine2
963 posts
msg #124540
Ignore marine2
7/27/2015 12:09:10 PM

Stock Fetcher Staff, could you please revise the Historical settings relative to the analysis readings. Meaning, after my filter comes up with lets say 5 results and I go into one of them via its charts Historical area I then see a chart and its the arrows showing when this filter was right for this particular stock. As you go further down this page you will see the stat results showing how many times in a particular time frame (1 day, 1 week, 2 weeks, and 1 month). Could you revise this to allow for a longer time frame like, include 2 months, 3 months, etc? Or give us the option to change the time frame. Since you are removing our backtesting feature and saving money you could at least give us a longer term results time frame for us non day traders / very short term traders. We the traders that view a little longer term result action would appreciate that. Thank you.

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #124558
7/30/2015 7:54:24 AM

Thanks for the feature suggestion. We will look into adding long term timeframes.

Best Regards,
StockFetcher.com Support

marine2
963 posts
msg #124560
Ignore marine2
7/30/2015 4:28:24 PM

Thank you Stock Fetcher in acknowledging my request.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Stock Fetcher Staff: Revising Historical Settings<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.