StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · T line crossover<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
katil9654
33 posts
msg #123620
Ignore katil9654
4/22/2015 1:11:17 AM

I need to create cobination of bullish trade:

I want uptrend stock for last 52 weeks
And it has just crossed t line ( ema 8) one day ago with white candle
It has bounced up from bottom of bollinger band to t line few days or one week back with few red candles or white candles
It has to be a white candle above t line not red candle.
Example would be a stock such as EA or HNT.

Thanks very much in advance.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #123625
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
4/22/2015 6:11:26 PM

Good lord - read the manual. How many times will you continue to ignore this advice?

four
5,087 posts
msg #123626
Ignore four
modified
4/22/2015 10:03:38 PM

Next post the link is provided for the manual.

four
5,087 posts
msg #123627
Ignore four
modified
4/22/2015 10:04:03 PM

http://www3.stockfetcher.com/download/sfuserguide2_0.pdf

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #123686
Ignore shillllihs
4/30/2015 6:38:41 PM

Kevin, i was disturbed by your reaction. What within you would cause you to react like that.

There are people, myself included who are either lazy & or can't easily comprehend manuals
who may have something to offer.

Consider yourself lucky that this comes ez to you & either help or ignore next time.

fotchstecker
304 posts
msg #123700
Ignore fotchstecker
modified
5/1/2015 5:46:01 PM

to be fair, shillllihs, Kevin has been beyond generous on this forum, other forums, and other places in general. maybe I'm missing your sarcasm, but "Consider yourself lucky that this comes ez to you & either help or ignore next time" doesn't seem like sarcasm?

New folks and experienced folks all deal with the same set of realities: there is a manual, there is the search function, and there is trial and error (for me, lots of error.) I think there's nothing wrong with asking initial questions. I've done it, and lots of others have, too. What's going on here, however, is a constant, saturated hammering that comes off as "write this for me" without even an inkling of having tried it first.

I think it would be a little different if these repeated requests were at least accompanied by a little graciousness, thankfulness, and some indication of initial effort.

But for the record, Kevin's influenced me a ton here, and I spend a lot of time reading his, mahkoh's, four's, and a few others' posts. I don't see too much of a problem with pushing folks over to the manual.

four
5,087 posts
msg #123701
Ignore four
5/1/2015 6:23:40 PM

@fotchstecker

thank you

fotchstecker
304 posts
msg #123702
Ignore fotchstecker
modified
5/1/2015 9:57:48 PM

@Four: thanks back.

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #123708
Ignore shillllihs
5/3/2015 10:12:48 PM

It dissuades less intelligent people such as myself from possibly
stumbling upon something groundbreaking
when they fear asking a question.

marine2
963 posts
msg #123709
Ignore marine2
5/4/2015 12:15:10 AM

Sounds like this person asking someone to help him with their problem has presented this situation before. And was told before to study the manual and learn by writing his own code. Since this person didn't demand someone write him a filter I think he has every right to ask. I say, if you don't like a request being made please ignore it. Simple as that.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · T line crossover<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.