StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Tradier Solution<< >>Post Follow-up
sohailmithani
192 posts
msg #117773
Ignore sohailmithani
modified
1/15/2014 9:38:25 PM

Tradier Solution I saw recently has been introduced or atleast I saw it recently by SF. Anyone using it. If so, how is the service, fee and connection with SF. Does it mean that my limit and market orders will get triggered as soon as hit? I mean I have a strategy which spits out a list of stocks each night for next day with limit price (or sometimes are to be triggered at market) and units to be bought. Would Tradier just pick those and trigger when limit hit etc.? If so, then I would be interested.

Please users / SF team respond.

Also SF team is it possible to have similar setup (API solution) with IB or others. That would help.

Thanks

Tradier Brokerage
3 posts
msg #117781
Ignore Tradier Brokerage
1/16/2014 11:45:56 AM

Hello, this is Chris with Tradier Brokerage. I’m here to answer questions for you. With regard to commissions please click here: https://brokerage.tradier.com/pricing. Tradier Brokerage is an online trading firm, you will place trades through the Tradier Brokerage website and these orders will be executed based on your order prices. For additional questions or information, please visit: https://brokerage.tradier.com/support.

Thanks for your interest in Tradier Brokerage. Please feel free to email us at service@tradierbrokerage.com.

sohailmithani
192 posts
msg #117783
Ignore sohailmithani
1/16/2014 6:27:43 PM

Thanks. I was hoping to get answers to my questions mentioned.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #117784
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
1/16/2014 8:06:31 PM

In reviewing their site, there is no mention of any automated trading. You have to place the orders manually. On the plus side their rates are quite reasonable.

Tradier - I am assuming that you have the ability to provide SF users with real-time data? Can you comment on what your latency is in order placement?

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #117785
1/17/2014 6:17:24 AM

Hi,

In regards to your other questions.
- StockFetcher does not plan to offer automatic trading triggers from your filter results.
- At this time we are not planning integration into other trading services.

Best regards,
StockFetcher.com Support

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #117786
Ignore alf44
modified
1/17/2014 8:49:29 AM

... do you actually have to "fund" an account to get access to Real Time quotes ?

Tradier Brokerage
3 posts
msg #117787
Ignore Tradier Brokerage
1/17/2014 9:08:46 AM

Hello again,

Kevin, you are correct. Those SF users who connect with Tradier Brokerage will receive real-time data from Tradier Brokerage on the SF Platform along with real-time quotes on the Tradier Brokerage website. As far as latency is concerned, our website provides low latency order submission. However, we are unable to provide specific numbers due to the various factors that can affect order latency.

In regard to automated trading, that is not something that Tradier Brokerage plans to offer at this time.

To address the other post in this chain about funding accounts in order to receive real-time quotes, Tradier Brokerage does require that an account be funded with a minimum of $1,000 within 30 days of account opening.

Please feel free to contact us directly via email at service@tradierbrokerage.com with any further questions.

Terry
1 posts
msg #117808
Ignore Terry
1/19/2014 10:07:44 AM

Good pricing.

Who's your clearing broker and whats the short availability like?

Tradier Brokerage
3 posts
msg #117826
Ignore Tradier Brokerage
1/21/2014 8:45:10 AM

Hi Terry,

We clear through First Southwest. First Southwest dictates what shares are available to short based on their inventory and what they can borrow. The list of what is available changes day to day based on trading activity. If you have a couple of symbols that you would like me to look into for you, please feel free to email us at service@tradierbrokerage.com.

Thanks!

Chris Lepore
Support Manager
Tradier Brokerage Inc

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Tradier Solution<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.