StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Watchlist does NOT allow deletion of individual stocks selection and addition of new columns ?<< >>Post Follow-up
Longhaily
61 posts
msg #115330
Ignore Longhaily
9/13/2013 5:30:52 AM

WATCHLIST on SF has BUGS !
I tried several times to delete individual stocks and add new columns to my Watchlist but UNABLE to have it done as instructed ?

SF Support , plse double check this occurence ?

Thanks

Longhaily
61 posts
msg #115331
Ignore Longhaily
9/13/2013 5:37:26 AM

more bugs in SF Watchlist : now clicking on Column, Filters would NOT work either...It did not lead me to anywhere so I am stuck ?

DLB20720
6 posts
msg #115332
Ignore DLB20720
9/13/2013 6:15:47 AM

Longhaily, I can delete individual stocks, add columns successfully, and filter (arrange) by column heading so perhaps it is another issue and not an SF bug.

Windows 7 using a Firefox browser.

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #115333
9/13/2013 6:19:16 AM

Hi,

When you have a chance, please provide the name of the watchlist and a couple symbols you wish to delete. We'll take a look at your account to see if there is any issue with your watchlists.

Thanks,
StockFetcher Support

Longhaily
61 posts
msg #115400
Ignore Longhaily
9/17/2013 9:44:30 AM

Hi SF:

I have a Mac Desktop, using Mac OS X Lion 10.7 and the watch list is SelectCombineWatchlist which has the mentioned problems of adding columns, deletion of watch list items including the UNDEFINED at the bottom of watch list ?

Thanks

Longhaily
61 posts
msg #115427
Ignore Longhaily
9/18/2013 10:51:38 PM

Hi SF:

I have a Mac Desktop, using Mac OS X Lion 10.7 and the watch list is SelectCombineWatchlist which has the mentioned problems of adding columns, deletion of watch list items including the UNDEFINED at the bottom of watch list ?

Thanks

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #115437
9/19/2013 8:36:05 AM

Hi,

This problem has been resolved.

Please let us know if you see this issue again.

Thanks,
StockFetcher.com Support

Longhaily
61 posts
msg #115471
Ignore Longhaily
9/21/2013 11:13:30 AM

Thanks for fixing my SelectedCombineWatchlist. I can delete item(s) in the list now .

BUT I am still UNABLE to get into my COLUMNS in that SelectedCombineWatchList to modify my column headings ?
I pressed on that COLUMNS button but it's NOT RESPONSIVE at all ?

Thanks

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Watchlist does NOT allow deletion of individual stocks selection and addition of new columns ?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.