Ignore steffi323
3/7/2008 2:47:47 PM

did a filter scan
SHOW ALL STOCKS FOR MARKET IS OTCBB
filter brought up 75 stocks

i belong to breakout trading chat group and 99% of the stocks they discuss
doesn't even show up under this basic scanner

i e-mailed stockfetcher support many times to add more symbols and to delete
old symbols that still show up on the scan like OMOG, PDSC,and even LYJN (which is LYRIC JEANS) they have a different company for that symbol

anyone have any influence with stockfetcher?? lol

tx for reading this

steffi323
31 posts
msg #60302
Ignore steffi323
3/7/2008 4:13:33 PM

ok see omog is removed and ooag replaced for it
lyjn is now showing correct name
pdsc still there not it's new name prsf

other stocks are not there yet like sydi,ccwd,adcs,etc

ok lets get on the ball stockfetcher add more symbols
told u in my email would go to forum for help
maybe some one cares enough that follows otcbb to join me in getting more up to date stock symbols and more added

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #60305
3/7/2008 4:22:08 PM

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback and for bringing this issue to our attention. As we indicated in our previous email response to you, at this time StockFetcher only carries a limited set of pink-sheet / OTCBB issues; however, we will certainly look into the specific issues that you mention.

Also, your message above indicated only 75 stocks returned from the phrase: "market is OTCBB". When we run the filter below, we see significantly more.

Fetcher[show stocks where market is OTCBB]

StockFetcher.com Support

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · scan for otcbb<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.