|11/30/2015 9:26:33 AM
|Date Based References (DATE)|
|Description||The DATE([PERIOD],[INDICATOR]) function allows you to access past values of measures based on specific dates in the past. In function, this feature works similar to the "days ago" phrase, as it modifies the desired measure; however, you can provide specific instructions on the actual offset of the days ago phrase.
The example below returns matches that are more than 10% above the opening price for the year.
Value PERIOD values are:
To find stocks that are below the RSI(10) from the start of the month:
- YEARSTART: Initial value of the indicator for the year
- YEAREND: Last value of the indicator for the prior year
- MONTHSTART: Initial value of the indicator for the month
- MONTHEND: Final value of the indicator for the prior month
- MONDAY - FRIDAY: Value from the specific day of the week
- YYYYMMDD: Specfic date