StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · Chart Annotations - Beta<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
Ray1
20 posts
msg #45374
Ignore Ray1
6/29/2006 4:59:59 PM

Great addition to a fine web site, I was just wondering if you could add another feature. What I’m sure a lot of other SF junkies like myself would like to have, would be able to compare a stock to a give market. Such as plotting a stocks chart with the Dow, S&P or Amex on same chart in order to check a given stocks performance against that market?
Thanks again Ray

harvebrown
2 posts
msg #45376
Ignore harvebrown
6/29/2006 5:07:38 PM

I am unable to use either the horizontal or verticle curser recently
nor can I get previous day's price reading. Where am I going wrong?
I don't have the little icon showing up on my recent charts.

Thanks, Harvey Brown

allenandraye
1 posts
msg #47774
Ignore allenandraye
11/2/2006 6:07:18 PM

Some of my charts have a small red triangle located on the baseline. What is this?

dleven
1 posts
msg #49181
Ignore dleven
1/12/2007 10:23:57 AM

I am unable to use drawing tools. I used to be able to do it until yesterday. What should I do ?

heypa
283 posts
msg #49193
Ignore heypa
1/12/2007 2:38:22 PM

I agree with arby 374 it would be great to have a blank space to the right of the chart with the ability to extend trend lines to a specific price and date in the future. It would a great help to those of us that are visually oriented, especially when evaluating option choices. If I haven't thanked you for the trend line drawing ability I have been remiss. THANK YOU! HEYPA

heypa
283 posts
msg #49194
Ignore heypa
1/12/2007 2:41:08 PM

oops thats arby 347 dated 02/19/2006. HEYPA

SFfcesar
1 posts
msg #62309
Ignore SFfcesar
5/8/2008 12:58:45 AM

can I get an split indicator on the chart? what about earnings?
I would like to fliter stocks gapping more than say 4 dlls in the last 2 out of 3 splits
Great work, thanks for an excellent tool
Regards
Fernando

StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · Chart Annotations - Beta<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.