StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · 1 month holding<< >>Post Follow-up
LuckyPimp
9 posts
msg #50703
Ignore LuckyPimp
3/28/2007 11:54:55 AM

I was wondering if I could get some help with a scan for one month holding period. Something really easy to trade that doesn't require being fully tied to the market nonstop. A friend of mines wife just got cancer and they are trying to fight it but its taking alot of time. He is needing to invest his nest egg but he has been trying wisetrade day trading and loosing his shirt.

So I would appreciate any help I can get. I was thinking 1 month holding period to make the market bumps less.

Thanks

traderblues
195 posts
msg #50704
Ignore traderblues
3/28/2007 12:12:50 PM

This is just my opinion, but I don't think he should be trading right now. He has too many other things to think about. If he feels he has to trade to make money right now (to pay for medical bills?), that is a formula for disaster.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #50708
Ignore nikoschopen
3/28/2007 3:17:35 PM

And why 1-month over 1-year or 10-years, considering that he cannot be available to cover his bareass when he's practically on the verge of losing his shirt (or pants for that matter)? If he doesn't know the cardinal rules of trading, of which trading under duress is one of the biggest sins, he should play a lesser fool by handing his money to professionals who knows their craft (eg. hedge/mutual fund).

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · 1 month holding<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.