StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · 13th_floor<< >>Post Follow-up
cabogordon
88 posts
msg #77143
Ignore cabogordon
8/2/2009 1:25:44 AM

you mentioned pre market action. I too follow this ... I use http://dynamic.nasdaq.com/dynamic/premarketma.stm#adv

you mentioned IB ? are you refering to investor business daily ?

thanks... can you post link

have a great wkend pal.

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #77144
Ignore chetron
8/2/2009 8:50:14 AM

CABO'S PREMARKET LINK......

13th_floor
724 posts
msg #77161
Ignore 13th_floor
8/2/2009 8:41:32 PM

IB= InteractiveBrokers

I like their premaket scan because it includes the "time in scan".
You can see the late premarket hits which I love to play with a volume surge coming in right near open.
An awesome example happened just last Friday which resulted in a huge score for me,VHC

This is taken from Friday's chatlogs:

[Jul 31, 2009 9:21:50 AM EDT] Muddy: VHC add,big
That means add to leaders in pre (and big pop at that) and the time was only 8 minutes before the open.
[Jul 31, 2009 9:22:33 AM EDT] Muddy: dont see news VHC
[Jul 31, 2009 9:22:44 AM EDT] Muddy: but popped huge
6 minutes after open it's hitting hods at 2.75

It goes on to hit an unreal hod of $5!
And yes it got huge news BUT it hits wires at 2:14 pm
Friday, July 31, 2009
VirnetX Receives Markman Order in Patent Infringement Action Against Microsoft - PR Newswire 2:14 PM

I got the jump on 99% of the momo guys out there like me...it happens all the time..not bragging but I just cut 'em down

cabogordon
88 posts
msg #77162
Ignore cabogordon
8/2/2009 9:30:53 PM

8/2/2009 8:41:32 PM

thanks for the reply. I use MB trading and E signal for charting. Per your email, I checked out IB and did not see function for pre market scans ( prob need to be a member ) where is located on site ? thanks for all the help. Rick

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · 13th_floor<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.