StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · 2-Period RSI<< 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 >>Post Follow-up
WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #49609
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
1/26/2007 7:26:47 PM

TheRumpledOne
- Report offensive post 1/26/2007 5:44:31 PM

"Kind of like breaking up with your girlfriend, and having her see you with her best friend the very next day!"

Or your wife?

Alright Avery.....now there's the cheapshot artist I always knew and loved! Now how did that feel Avery? Isn't it more fun being bad rather than good? I'm proud of you man! Unfortunately for you...I'm back with my wife, and life couldn't be better. I think every married couple should split up for a while. It shows the opposite sex what they will be missing in the near future. And how the better things in life will come to an end.

Nice job Avery...very nice indeed! There's still hope for you yet.....

- THEMIGHTYONE -

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #49611
Ignore luc1grunt
1/26/2007 7:57:00 PM

human debris. gotta wipe my boots off.

drew9
171 posts
msg #49616
Ignore drew9
1/26/2007 10:53:02 PM

Riggs, if you remember correctly, I thought it would be humorous to expose you to the FRAUD you are for the scam selling filters on EBay. I thought it would be fun to finally expose you and it did as you were all lies like normal. Perhaps you might actually live up to your word and stop posting as you said your "employer" would not let you post as part of your employment contract. I am sure I could still dig those posts up! I remember that lasted for about a week. Or was that the job Mark Crisp said you lost so quickly?

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #49617
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
1/26/2007 11:48:28 PM

drew9
- Report offensive post 1/26/2007 10:53:02 PM

Riggs, if you remember correctly, I thought it would be humorous to expose you to the FRAUD you are for the scam selling filters on EBay. I thought it would be fun to finally expose you and it did as you were all lies like normal. Perhaps you might actually live up to your word and stop posting as you said your "employer" would not let you post as part of your employment contract. I am sure I could still dig those posts up! I remember that lasted for about a week. Or was that the job Mark Crisp said you lost so quickly?

Drew -

"Remember correctly?" Are you really an IMBECILE? Stop wasting your time....you've ALREADY ran this garbage before remember? Nobody here has EVER exposed me for anything you moron! There has been no reason. I have done nothing but build incredible filters, and teach others how to use certain indicators that they normally wouldn't. You clowns just get your little feelings hurt because I do it sometimes with an iron fist.Your problem was, I shot down you down in flames you little sissy! It was only THEN, that you played the ole...."I was just testing you!" Only a WUS would say that! And you are one of the biggest one's here! So take off those dorky glasses, and go back into hibernation where you belong, and leave the Q & A to guys like me you WUS!!!

Classic! I still have to deal with 12 year olds in the business world....

- GENIUS -

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #49621
Ignore luc1grunt
1/27/2007 8:22:05 AM

and we're dealing with a 12 year old here. No one has exposed you...but YOU. Real tough guy. I'd love to meet you.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #49625
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
1/27/2007 11:22:08 AM

Riggs:

That wasn't a CHEAP SHOT, it was a question!

And I apologize to the thread originator for being part of this thread's derailment.

WE NEED THE PARKING LOT BACK...

PLEASE SF, MAY WE HAVE THE PARKING LOT THREAD BACK?

dunamis
18 posts
msg #49633
Ignore dunamis
1/27/2007 4:55:51 PM

Seriously... guys... can we stop this now? Let's get back the important stuff - helping each other out, learning, giving advice and continuing to make this an amazing site.

What happened to the RSI discussion?

Cheers

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #49645
Ignore TheRumpledOne
1/28/2007 12:00:46 PM

There follows a weekly message from Edward de Bono. The index to the site contents follow after the message.

MESSAGE FOR WEEKS BEGINNING 29th January 2007

Conflict

There are only two types of conflict. The first is bullying. The second is sillying. Bullying occurs when one party uses force to obtain for itself benefits which it does not deserve. Just like bullying in school no rights are claimed by the bully. It is the arbitrary use of force for advantage. The UN was set up with the hope that it could deal precisely with this situation on an international scale. The task has proved impossible - for obvious reasons.

The other type of conflict is 'sillying'. That measns that both parties are behaving in a rather silly way. There are claimed or disputed rights but a way forward could be designed if both parties wished it. Unfortunately in such conflicts the leading people on both sides derive their importance and position from the continuation of the conflict. They do not want to see the conflict end because then they lose their importance (and probably, popular support). So no real effort is made to design a way forward. There are some obvious examples which readers of this note can think of for themselves.

markcrisp
187 posts
msg #49701
Ignore markcrisp
modified
1/30/2007 2:17:05 AM

Posted by Riggs:
"2/16/2006 8:29:00 PM

For those of you lucky enough to actually see this post, I'm releasing the 3 new filters as promised. I just got a great corporate gig because of these filters, so I won't be spending much time here anylonger. An ivestor that saw my filters somewhere else on the internet, has hired me to head up his research department, and his trading room. Now unlike the other investors last week, he seems to think we should "spread the wealth along to everyone."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
from the horses mouth. Two weeks later he was back :-(

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #49711
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
1/30/2007 2:37:17 PM

Gee Mark....lol

You continue to show us your alzheimer's isn't getting any better. Ahhh Mark....didn't anyone get you the memo??? That post and topic is just about a year old. lol.... Since posting that, I'm now a Fund Manager with a personal Limo driver. We now have a new home in Malibu Cyn, Calif. and I have made just a tad under $1.3 Million now!!! Oh, and I just bought my wife a new home in Vegas! My boss and emploees love me, and I love them!

So welcome to the new world Mark! Glad you could wake up to join the rest of us.....

Lamebrain! lol......

- WALLSTREETGENIUS -

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · 2-Period RSI<< 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.