StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · A Better Exit Strategy Is Needed For Swing Systems<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
5,975 posts
msg #156400
Ignore shillllihs
4/5/2021 3:41:16 PM

I want to make more money selling my system TQQQSQQQ than I am as I’ve only returned 61% this year.
Yes I have dozens of subs but I want more. I love my entries but there doesn’t seem to exist great exit strategies. Yes I know all of them, rsi, 13/5 etc. but there has to be some mystery method out there.
I hate leaving so much on the table.
For instance, there was a great run in Tqqq last year up to Sept. but my systems got me out Sept. 4th and 8th leaving that nice chunk behind. Sure I made money but I’m greedy and I want more.
Go For It.

shillllihs
5,975 posts
msg #156412
Ignore shillllihs
4/6/2021 4:05:27 PM

Well I actually found a system that would get me out on Sept 3rd. I love writing my wishes down, somehow this always helps me figure things out.

Good work, now time for an Ashton Corona cigar while the hot Filipina wifey whips up some Mojitos by the pool with some Led Zeppelin & Doors playlist. Rock On!!

legaltendies
3 posts
msg #156558
Ignore legaltendies
4/11/2021 4:12:53 PM

Hey shillllihs! Brand new to SF and was reading a bunch of forum threads and your name kept popping up. Where can I get info on the system that you sell?

shillllihs
5,975 posts
msg #156562
Ignore shillllihs
4/11/2021 8:09:37 PM

Hi,
You could see all the stats of TQQQSQQQ at collective2. I think it’s up about 135%

legaltendies
3 posts
msg #156639
Ignore legaltendies
4/16/2021 7:11:09 PM

Checked it out on C2... really impressive!

So how does subscribing with you on C2 work? Will we get automated alerts for your trades, or is there a way to automate the actual trading so that it mirrors what you've done?

shillllihs
5,975 posts
msg #156641
Ignore shillllihs
4/16/2021 11:39:19 PM

Hey, send me a private message on that site and I’ll tell you more. I don’t want to promote here, thanx.

snappyfrog
653 posts
msg #156643
Ignore snappyfrog
4/17/2021 11:42:39 AM

There are only 3 types of candles to watch, inside, outside and continuation. When you get a hammer like this in Sept 2020, my exit is the break of the low of the hammer. This is a classic reversal using just these 3 candle types.

shillllihs
5,975 posts
msg #156650
Ignore shillllihs
4/18/2021 9:23:43 PM

I saw the hammer too but after the fact. It’s a good indication for when it occurs but doesn’t occur on every swing. Very nice offering.

nibor100
1,010 posts
msg #156654
Ignore nibor100
4/19/2021 4:49:52 PM

@snappyfrog,

What does "hammer like this mean" as I see two other similar hammers on your chart that were not pre-cursors to reversals?

Thanks,
Ed S.

snappyfrog
653 posts
msg #156656
Ignore snappyfrog
modified
4/20/2021 6:32:45 AM

The move was going parabolic. Then at the top it gapped up at open (continuation candle). It made a long shadow or tail doji hammer. On a long hammer or shooting star, I am always looking for a reversal candle afterwards. It doesn't always happen, but when I get a break of that long shadow, I am ready to jump out or switch from an option call to an option put.

If it is a fake reversal, then I can always jump back into the run. I believe in taking profits as quickly as possible on a reversal - not giving back any more profit than necessary.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · A Better Exit Strategy Is Needed For Swing Systems<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.