StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · A nice reply to kamooos's post "PLEEEEEEEES"<< >>Post Follow-up
conyeuchua
83 posts
msg #66286
Ignore conyeuchua
8/16/2008 5:03:50 PM

Kamoos,

You wrote:
HI

pleeees i need filter options
put i need the top
pleees help me

My guess and reply:

I am guessing that you are looking for a filter that will give you a list of stocks that may be about to TOP, i.e. their prices are about to come down (may be), so that you can buy PUTS and OPTIONS.

If my guess is correct, then check out a financial blog such as the following by Tim Knight who is the founder of Prophet.Net:

http://slopeofhope.com/

It is an active blog where many participants regularly share opinions, ideas and rationale about stocks that may be coming down. There are also helpful charts and videos if you have difficulties with the English language.

You can then check out what people have to say and then choose whether to believe them or not.

This eliminates the pain of writing filters.

Good luck, kamoos.

FuriousThug
256 posts
msg #66299
Ignore FuriousThug
8/16/2008 11:08:09 PM

or...

Mi conjetura y contestación: Estoy conjeturando que usted está buscando un filtro que le dé una lista de acción que pueda estar a punto de REMATAR, es decir sus precios son alrededor bajar (puede ser), de modo que usted pueda comprar PONGA y las OPCIONES. Si mi conjetura está correcta, después compruebe hacia fuera un blog financiero tal como el siguiente por Tim Knight que sea el fundador de Prophet.Net: http://slopeofhope.com/ Es un blog activo donde muchos participantes comparten regularmente opiniones, ideas y análisis razonado sobre la acción que puede bajar. Hay también cartas y vídeos provechosos si usted tiene dificultades con la lengua inglesa. Usted puede entonces comprobar hacia fuera qué gente tiene que decir y después elegir si creerlas o no. Esto elimina el dolor de los filtros de la escritura. Buena suerte, kamoos.

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #66306
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
8/17/2008 7:42:32 AM

"Thug"

I'm about 90% sure He / she is not form a Hispanic descent, rather a Norwegian / Danish / Swedish one. I can tell by the wording and the grammar. Maybe "Cello13" can help this person. Whad-a-U-Say "Cello?"...

RIGGS

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · A nice reply to kamooos's post "PLEEEEEEEES"<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.